16

Now tell me...

Do we want a sequel?

It has been 4 and a half months and my stomach is the size of a watermelon! Remember the moment when I went threw time? Well it really did happen! Two days ago! I was shocked that it happened so fast! The other day I asked if they could help me do some research on my birth parents. Well Jake and the rest of the pack helped me! I have files one my birth family.

Morgan Williams

Age: 39

Sex: female

High: 5'7

Lbs: 134

Married to Luke Williams

Parents of Jess Williams and May Williams and Miracle Hall

Lives in Tampa Florida 4567 wallaby Ln.

Luck Williams

Age: 41

Sex:Male

High: 6'2

Lbs: 230

Married to Morgan Williams

Parent of Jess Williams and May Williams and Miracle Hall

Lives in Tampa Florida 4567 wallaby Ln.

Jess Williams

Age: 23

Sex: male

High: 6'0

Lbs:200

Dating lily north

Lives with parents and going threw college

May Williams

Age:15

Sex: female

High: 5'4

Lbs: 150

Single

Lives with parents trying to make it threw her freshman year.

I read this information and cried. The thought of my parents giving me away when I have a older brother and a younger sister. But Jake said that they Probably have a good reason and as much as I want to believe that, I can't.

When I found out about my birth mother I wanted to name me baby girl after her and Hake was good with it.

As I sit in my room holding the stuff monkey I bought Morgan I smile and hope she comes soon. I sit down and feel pain in my stomach and water going down my legs.

My water broke.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" I scream and hold my stomach as I feel much pain. In second I was picked up of my feet and rushed down stairs. In the distance I heard 'they are coming. The demons are here.' And after that I pass out.

--hours later---
I wake up feeling extremely tired. I look around to see Jake sitting in a chair holding a pink blanket.

Morgan!

"Jake?" I say

"Your up. Morgan is asleep but look.. She looks like you." He said bringing Morgan to me. I start crying and hold her in my arms. "She is 8 pounds and 7 ounces"

"My big girl. Mommy loves you." I whisper and when I said that a smile went on her face. What an angel..

"Miracle.. Please don't leave me." He said almost crying. He wasn't looking me in the eyes. His hands are on my knees and I feel him shaking.

"Jake.."

"No miracle!" He nearly screamed. Morgan began to fuss but I calmed her down. "You will not leave me." He said in his alpha tone. There was a part of me that wanted to listen but since I'm human, I can disobey. It's hard but I can.

"Leave." I said looking away from him.

"What?"

"Leave me alone. I'm done with you. I told you this." I said, my voice was shaking and I wanted to cry. Morgan was moving her mouth up and down. "Does that mean you're hungry, sweet?"

"Miracle, listen to me!" He said frustrated

"Do you want food baby?" I said ignoring Jake. Morgan laughed and threw her arms in the air. "I'll take that as a yes!" I said smiling. I try to get up to get her a bottle but Jake gets in front of me pushing me back onto the bed. He walks to the cabinet and makes a bottle for Morgan, handing it to me I say a low thank you and put the bottle in her mouth. "You eat just like your daddy.." I said. I didn't realize what I said until after I said it. 

"Hopefully you don't have an attitude like your mom" he said. I gasp and hit him hard.

"I don't have an attitude! I have a personality you can't handle!" I told him angrily  " I can't stand you. " I said threw close teeth. I felt my heart drop.  He pulled out his phone.

"Hey.. Yes.. She's beautiful...get the car ready.. Okay.. See you then."

"You're leaving?"

"Ya so are you and Morgan." He said taking morgan from my hands. I wanted to cry and scream. "Get dressed"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you"

"Tough luck buttercup"