6

When we are young, we enjoy
poems and are fascinated by the way they rhyme.
But only once we have grown up will we truly start to understand the raw emotions that the poet felt while writing those poems.

People love things they know they can never have and don't value the truly important things they value.
Those who do get hurt because the world we live in now forces us to stop believing in love.

Love.
What is love?
Is it peaceful, or is it chaotic?
Filled with sadness or happiness?
Every single person we meet will have a different answer to this question.

In my opinion, love is just something people in real life fantasize about.
We say we love a person, but why is it that the person himself or herself doesn't feel loved?
That's because once we have something and have already used it, we throw it away like an old toy. Without giving it a single thought.

But have you ever imagined what that person went through when they were thrown away without a second thought?
Imagine that feeling of loneliness and how rejected that person must feel.

And it's even worse when you still have to see the same person every single day and act as if, once upon a time, they didn't mean everything to you.

I was that person, and that's the reason I don't think love is real.
We just say "I love you" so that the person in front of us can feel valued. But do we ever really love anything?

——————
Thank you for reading...