13

What a blessing it would be to go back in time! To be happy once again without any worries in the world

I would never have met you and felt all the pain you gave me. The pain, which I can never forget because in the process I lost myself, I didn't even mind it because, for you, I was ready to destroy myself if it meant that I could see that smile one last time.

You were my only reason to stay alive, so what did you expect would happen when you turned out like the others?

I never expected that from you. I don't know why, but I thought you were different from them all. I remember the day I met you—the day I thought that I finally had an escape from my reality.

It was so foolish of me to think that it could ever be true. Nothing that good can ever be true, can it?

It was just calm before the storm, and I wish I had known that before I ever talked to you.

I fucki*g loved you, and you broke me. You did the exact thing that you swore you never would, and then you asked me why I didn't talk to you.

You don't realize what you have until you've lost it. Isn't that what they say?

So here it is: you lost me. Even though I tried to hold on, you lost me. And now I can never look at you the same way.

——————
Thank you so much for reading...🙂❤️‍🩹