CH 1 PAGE 5

(I've lost those images I usually put in the CHs😣 so we doing this raw)

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

CH 1 page 5

"Thanks." The short reply was soon followed by the guy that squashed the zombie's head with an introduction.

He let out a huff before he spoke "Marvin Branagh."

"Leon Kennedy… there was another officer.. i-i couldn– I couldn't-" he let out small huff's and puffs, his eyebrows furrowed as he put his head down in what could be seen as shame while letting out a deep sigh through his nose.

You, like any normal person would've, continued to stare at the smashed head, in shock, a small bit of amazement twinkled in there somewhere, but most of it was shock.

Marvin's voice cut into your amazement, making your head snap in his direction, "I'm sure you did what you could, Leon." Holding out his hand for Leon to grab Marvin's attention soon flipped over onto you, waiting for you to speak.

"And you are?" His voice questioned after a minute of you not replying.

"I'm–" and you got cut off by the now standing rookie.

"That's [Name]" as slow as you could you turned your attention to your current travel companion.

"'Boutta beat your ass for interrupting me." you sounded dead serious.

As if you were now in a cut scene, your vision faded to black before bold white letters appeared in front of your vision.

📁SHOP MENU
📁BANK ACCOUNT/POINTS←
📁INVENTORY.
📁[R] AND [P] METER.
📁QUESTS.
[BACK TO STORYLINE]

PLEASE SELECT AN OPTION!

📂BANK ACCOUNT/POINTS.

HAS BEEN SELECTED!

NOW LOADING. . .

CURRENT BANK BALANCE:1,000$/1,500 POINTS!
RECAP ON HOW YOU GOT SAID MONEY/POINTS.

Meeting character [Leon Kennedy] in an unfortunate stop at a gas station, ducking and weaving around zombies as well as taking pictures of the gruesome scene(and someone's ass multiple times), you both escaped in a sheriff's car, the owner of the car had sadly died in the store.

Introducing yourself in the car from the back seat character [Leon Kennedy] introduces himself to you, seeing it as polite to do so.

In an attempt to get a reaction out of him you've now committed yourself to only call him every name in the book besides his own name. . .

📂SHOP MENU.
HAS BEEN SELECTED, NOW LOADING ITEMS YOU CAN BUY!

LOADING. . .

WEAPON #1
Glock (stylized as GLOCK) is a brand of polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistols designed and produced by Austrian manufacturer Glock Ges.m.b.H.
PRICE:(I've lost those images I usually put in the CHs😣 so we doing this raw)

𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

CH 1 page 5

"Thanks." The short reply was soon followed by the guy that squashed the zombie's head with an introduction.

He let out a huff before he spoke "Marvin Branagh."