CH 1 PAGE 13

"WHY BRO LOOK LIKE MY NUTSACK??!" You let out a terrified scream, as Mr X swung at you.

I'll give you a lil recap since I'm so nice😋

You were running from a dog or two, screaming your booty cheeks off while running towards Ada! Because fuck Leon and his freakishly blue eyes.
And his ass.

Ada soon left, not wanting to deal with you(DW guys she'll want you in re4‼️) Leon was a little too happy for your liking so you ran away again, why you keep running away from him? You'll never know… totally not because he keeps pulling females out of his ass and yet here you are not being able to get a single woman..

Anyways you're back at the RPD.. somehow? Your ass has been running everywhere, left right and centre just to get away from blue balls looking man.

You finally made it to the main hall and uh, well..

"Arrugh" why bro tackle you like that? Mf wants you fr, just wants a slice.

Just a nibble, just a piece.. I love rushing my books.

"Marvin" you mumbled, even if he didn't have any significance to you, you still appreciate the now zombified cop for dragging your ass out from the shutters–

He lunged again, never mind fuck this mf, you swung a fist… it was that fucking weak that it sounded like an airy fart, get some boxing lessons.

"Ah, shit… wanna kis–" *I quickly ducked away from him, crawling up the stairs, you literally crawled like a dog, on your hands and knees n' everything, we just need Ada around then it'll be perfect (I'm so funny guys, laugh pls)

You were hauling ass up those stairs, taking Huffs of air to get away from zombie Marvin.

And here's comes thumping, emo nutsack Thanos, blue balls if you wanna shorten it, dressing in leather as he came thumping towards you.

You did not like that as you let out a small scream, going quicker up those steps before stumbling towards the door with the weird design (it's called a clover right? Or was it a club? Which one was the green design door and which one was the blue/cyan door that led to the library from upstairs 😭?)

You were stumbling again, because of course you were, the thumping got louder as you acted like a female in a 1900's horror movie.

"Oh no! Don't hurt me emo Thanos!!" Don't be a scream rip off, run😡

"I don't know how to get up!!" You said dramatically.

QUEST: GET UP AND FUCKING RUN.
REWARD:10,000$/20,000 POINTS!

QUEST: GET UP AND FUCKING RUN.
HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!
NOW TRANSFERRING YOUR MONEY/POINTS INTO YOUR BANK!!

Wow, look at that! You know how to run again!!! How magical…

But sadly you didn't listen to me faster enough beca–

Your ass got smacked off the railings😧 you gonna take that? You gonna let a nutsack man hit you off the railings? You little bitch, fight back! Freedom!

Nvm your ass got beat again, mb, don't listen to me when it doesn't sound like good advice.

Wanna know what sounds like good advice? Hauling ass out of there!

Well look at that you finally listened! Your ass hauled more ass then any ass uas hauled!

Go, go, go! Run! Run! RUN BACK, LICKER, LICKER!

"LICK WHO?" your ass got wacked again, this time you were bleeding, shouldn't have ran that far.

Though, lucky for you…

QUEST: MEET CLAIRE REDFIELD HAS BEEN COMPLETED NOW TRANSFERING THE COINS/POINTS TO YOUR BANK!!

you're making money fr fr.

"Are you okay?"

"... my credit card number i–"

Leon, oh boy Leon, he was in a state of fucking PANIC! Where the hell could you have gone, are you hurt, are you calling his name out in more ways than just fear? Was the questions running through his head, he searched everywhere and now he was in a garbage room trying to get Ada out so she could help him find you… he also wanted to help Ada since you liked her so much and he didn't want you to be upset if anything happened to her, because whatevers up there forbid you ever get upset at something or someone, he might actually just  🎷☹️🔫
himself if that happened.

So of course he had to help someone that will become his soon to be mortal ene– okay calm down main character stfu damn.

(Im tired as fuck BUT I'm shitting out chapters like I just had a Christmas feast, anyways😈 selfish chapter coming soon, when I finish a cod chapter, maybe fix up a re3 alternative thingy where reader was with Carlos and Jill then set up a re8, vendetta, maybe damnation, infinite darkness and maybe a DI book up for future events, but for now imma work on my re2 book my dbh book and my Cod book even if I have no idea how the plot goes in cod because the campaign is so fucking expensive, that's why YouTube exists fr😋 anyways, thanks for coming to my TED talk👍)