CH 1 PAGE 16

(We diving pussy deep into the love interests POV because I wanna rush this book so I can move onto the next book😈(I'm impatient) I also realised I gotta step up my yandere game😣 gotta make em more obsessed😈)

Leon was a man of culture… no he wasn't, that's a fucking lie, ik for damn sure this mf dresses like a three year old.

Toy car in hand and all.

Ik for damn sure bro said 'i few up' to his ex girlfriend and that's the reason she dumped his ass.

Though I would have to credit him because of his tolerance.. I mean, big bro got a hangover and everything and yet he's dealing with this shit? Fair enough bbg, continue your obsessed ways.

As mentioned not even a second ago, obsessed; obsessed over you most importantly.

He couldn't get enough of you, the way you carried yourself, despite it being like a drunken gacha step dad, he still loves it.

The first moment he saw you… he just knew he'd do whatever it takes to get with you.

Even if that was against your wishes..

But he'll think about that later! Right now he'll just panic and think about how stunning and gorgeous you are(ik for damn sure some of y'all look like my buttcheek(directed towards toxin))

How far would he go? Well he'd get Rick rolled just for you.

He loved how you acted, how you seemed to cheer him up despite the… situation the whole city was in.

Your humour was spectacular (no TF it ain't), the way you'd jump… the way you'd Scream.. it sent shivers down his spine, his eyes looked at you adoringly, though, you didn't notice it due to your stupid levels, dumb fuck.

He however did notice two things about you..

The first thing? He noticed how Scared and vulnerable you truly are, how you had slightly cowered away when a zombie would turn up, how your eyes would widen in fear, how your breath would hitch whenever seeing a zombie from afar.. you were truly terrified, that alone made him want to hide you away yet.. something twisted in him… something so twisted wanted to see that just a bit more… yes he was more of the worship type, hell he was at least 99.9% worship yandere, at least 0.01% was just a bit more twisted, he liked how you had hidden behind him(bro was Tryna push him)

Don't think he didn't see you taking pictures of his double big mac with a side of vanilla pale white cake with a bit of chocolate on it(ik this mf definitely does have some freckles on his booty cheeks😈), he saw how you'd taken so many pictures of it, giggling and smiling at the pictures, he was gonna call you out on it when he hadn't realised his full feelings, but decided not to..

Now just thinking about you smiling and giggling at the pictures of his butt that would soon be printed across the whole outside of your car.

It was so… sooooooo…. It made him feel so turn o–😨

Ada.. Ada, Ada, Ada…

She had mixed feelings about you, not even close to wanting to grovel at your feet and lick the tip of your shoe and then feel honoured, no, no, no, such mixed feelings.

One side of her wants to study you, see how you worked while the other side seemed slightly annoyed by your presence, you destroy what chances she had to using the rookie, he only seemed useful enough to try and find you, so no more taking advantage of him, she could take advantage of you to try and get to him..

He acted like a puppy that would follow all of your commands.. well there's an idea, she saw how your knees weakened when looking at her like a total simp, she found it amusing. Yes, quite amusing, like a jester, it was close enough to what you were, a scared little jester that hid behind others, such a perfect fitting..

Claire… oh boy, Claire… much like Leon, she had found you weird, not realising how fast she had quickly fallen for you,despite the small amount of chapters you both were in together off camera you guys spent a shit ton of time, collecting the medallions wasn't an easy task but that's okay! After her time with you she soon started to realise how much of a total badass you were(you did the worm In front of her and that alone impressed her) the way you carry yourself? Your humour? Just the smell of you even made her knees weak beneath her, and how you treated her… oh boy, jolly gee gosh🤭

You were soooo, soooo.. you made her feel things she's never felt before..

Anyways focusing back onto YOU, seeing as everything about this book revolves around YOU😋

You were now following Claire, talking her ear off because you could as you walked around the chiefs office on the second floor while Claire did the electric puzzle thingy that I forgot the name of.

"So yeah, I was like, no don't piss on my foot that's fucking weird–"

"What?" Claire glanced at you with furrowed eyebrows, her attention back onto you.

"What?"

"You were just talking about how much you hated shrimp…"

"Oh yeah… anyways, I fucking hate shrimp, the texture and the way it smells like a dead coochie, yuck–"

"How do you know what a dead coochie smells like?"

"Theirs rotten pussy everywhere man"

"..."

"..."

(Anyways have a bit extra my little green boogers 😈

JILL VALENTINE! Little scenario for my Jill loves since I probably won't be able to make a book though I love love LOVE Jill so other resident evil character HC and scenarios will occasionally be at the end of each small chapter, maybe even some other character scenarios, and just because I know one of my many favourite people on Wattpad seem to want platonic books from me, I'll do a scenario and/or HC if asked😋
SO JILL VALENTINE!!

•Bros the type of yandere to act like she doesn't give two fucks about the person their obsessing over but bro is like a feral dog when she's alone.

•I mean, bro is full on foaming at the mouth and licking a picture of you.

•Lil Bros the type to jump at any chance to help you.

•Mf is VICIOUS when someone insults you, I mean bro starts ripping on them, throwing around any insult she can, bro would definitely use mediaeval talk.

•"Thy peasant is a Skamelar, Saddle-goose as well as a Fopdoodle not to mention thy is also a Mandrake Mymmerkin for insulting thy lady"😭

•Bro the type of woman to have photos of you that look majestic as fuck all over he pillow, she definitely kisses them all goodnight 💋😍

And ofc a lil scenario with the reader being interested in Jill as well as Jill being a yandere for the reader, so it's a double whammy but make it a family guy audio that I keep hearing over on tiktok.

"I got 3 dollars and 74 cents.. do something to me" you breathed heavily while standing In front of Jill's STARS desk, gripping the edge of her desk while licking your dry lips.

She looked up at you, clearly used to your antics as she spat on your shoe.

"...I love you… wanna take you away from all this." You dropped the pitch in your time, your knees shaking as she tried to hide the surprise look.

😋)