CH 1 PAGE 11

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

"Good.. puppy?" Once more, you got separated from Leon,though you both were still technically in the same area, just not the same room.

You backed away, gulping audibly as the zombified dog snarled, eyes white with drool dripping down.

"Want a scooby sna–" you lied, those Scooby snacks were for you.

You bolted quickly, running as quickly as possible away from the dead dog, doing the only thing you should never do when being chased. You looked behind you, seeing the dog running full speed at you.

Bro just wants a nibbl–

SELECT A ROUTE!

THE ROUTE YOU POSSIBLY CHOOSE MIGHT LEAD TO YOUR DEMISE!

RIGHT:
THIS ROUTE LEADS YOU STRAIGHT TO LEON KENNEDY! THE NOW OBSESSED, OVERPROTECTIVE, WORSHIPPING AND PUPPY DOGGED EYED ROOKIE AND THE BEAUTIFUL MERCENARY ADA WONG!

LEFT:
THIS ROUTE LEADS TO A DIFFERENT PART OF THE MAP! WHERE YOU'LL MEET CHARACTERS TYRELL AND C–

Fuck whoever they were, you immediately took a right, wanting to see the trench coat wearing woman.

As soon as you turned that corner, feet smacked against the floor as the dead dog ran faster, trying to take a nibble out of your ankle.

"CEVEN HELP." Not even close to Leon's name but that'll do it.

Leon's eyes lighten up before widening, seeing a dog that was similar to the one that attacked him chasing after you.

The way he whipped it out so fast💀

The way he shot out his load💀 the recoil💀(I'm immature)

You turned around, seeing the dog fall on the ground, mouth wide open as it laid limp.

Your attention went back to Leon and the stoic female.

Mostly on Ada though.

"Wassup baby?"

"Hi to you as wel–"

"Stfu Legoon." Your attention was on the woman as she walked past you, giving you a nod while going past, her heels tapping on the floor as she walked away, going past the dog.

As soon as she was out of ear shot you finally put your attention onto Leon "I love women." Was the first thing you said.

Leon gave you a raised eyebrow, you must be joking? Right.. oh that's right! You must be getting his name mixed up again! I mean, you do say different names that aren't him when addressing him! So maybe what you meant to say was 'i love Leon' silly you! Always getting your words mixed up!!

Bros so dumb, I love him, not a thought behind those eyes fr.

"We have to get the electronic parts if we want to get out of the garage.." straight to business okay..

You raised an eyebrow at him, for once wanting to be serious…

"Kys" or not.

"I read that one was in the clock tower, I have the other one so we don't have to worry about that." Leon gave you a smile, breaking your personal bubble again as he grabbed your hand, dragging you past the gun range and up a flight of stairs.

Why bro dragging you like a sack of children, iykyk.

The walk up the flight of stairs was hell, what type of person would you be if you didn't complain? "MY LEG, MY LEGGGG." You did your best My leg guy impression from spongebob.

"MY LEG– never mind we're up" you got up from your crawling position, no longer in your hands and knees, you were about to walk forward before being pulled by the scruff of your clothing items.

How you didn't see the zombies will forever remain a mystery as Leon dragged you in a safe room nearby

You hated being treated like a damsel in distress, wanting something to protect yourself with, something that you should never be trusted with.

"Mf I want a damn gun."

"No."

"Please?"

"Kys"

"... I've taught you well." Was how the conversation went.

I think Lego is getting a little too smart for his own good.. whack him in the head to give him an extra chromozone!

Leon walked past you, thinking he had won that conversation… little did he know😋

Your hands made swift contact with his… his what you may be asking? THAT GYAT DAMN ASS😫 I ain't a complete cockblock y'all😋🙏

"That recoil." You blurted out blankly, nodding your head in approval.

Leon looked shocked, he opened his mouth to say something before closing his mouth again.

Bro was stunned, bro was flabbergasted, bro let out a gasp bro was shocked into a speechless state.. good, I like my men that way😈(/j?)

Leon was still shocked to his core that he wasn't even ready for your next harrassment.

"Quizzical question, why is jelly and jam not the same thing."

"I'm afraid to as–"

"You can't jelly a weewee up a hole😼"

"😧"

(To the two mfs that got my notifications over 70 good job I love you both😋 I got free entertainment, didn't have to pay. Anyways HEAR ME OUT😼💪 once the re2 fanfic is done I'll move onto re4 and once the re4 fanfic is done re7😋 (reader is gonna bully the fuck outta Jackie😣💔) then re8 then possibly a Vendetta or infinite darkness fanfic💪 then imma work on the dbh fanfic fr)

-·-

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

-·-