CH 1 PAGE 10

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

Ada should've never left you alone… now you're stuck with this guy.

"But you should."

"But I don't wanna."

"Just open the jail cell door."

"No❤️"

"Please??"

"Kys."

Yep, you were stuck with Ben, the guy that got put in the cell for whatever reason and was now begging you to go find whatever key to free him.

This guy was already starting to bore you, at least with Leon you could kick him or snap a picture of his birthday cake, with this guy? Couldn't kick him and he didn't have a cake for you to take a picture of.

"Listen, you won't be able to get out of here without this-" Ben seemed really desperate. As he whipped it out, the card that led out of the police garage was held between his pointer finger and thumb, waving it in Front of you to convince you more.

"Say the line then I'll help you."

"I'm not saying the line."

"Say it😡"

"...discord papi please let me free."

"Freak." You gave him a disgusted look before walking away from him, trying to act cool(you looked like a dumbass)

You had to come back though, seeing as you got scared shitless when a zombie threw themselves at you from behind bars.

They wanted you fr.

You were once again stuck with Ben.

"Just go do it."

"Shut up already." You kicked your feet at the wall, trying to think up a plan.

Your train of thought was soon interrupted by, drum roll please!!

Leon.

He had finally found you!.. with some other guy that he could easily shoot.

You turned towards him, slightly happy you can still have a chance to push him in front of a zombie or something.

Leon was quick to go up to you, popping any personal bubble you had as he pulled you in a hug.

His eyes brightened when he saw you didn't have a scratch anywhere in your body.

Of course he has to talk though, I need more dialogue in these joking fanfics fr.

"You're okay! I was so worried! What happened?" Leon cupped your face, thinking someone had taken you away from him, I mean. That's a logical answer! Why would you willingly walk away from him?

Little did the twink know…(I would like to apologise for calling him a twink, I couldn't think of any other insult)

You shifted awkwardly, Leon seemed more protective, holding you all tight… like a slut😡

"Hey! Another human. Hello human–" Ben interjected, sort of jokingly as he rested in the bars, the keycard hanging around his neck.

"Didn't know anyone else was still alive." He seemed to huff in amusement, watching Leon hug you tightly while glaring at him, "tell me, is it only us alive?"

He smiled, almost arrogantly, like he wasn't just begging to be released from the cell he was in just moments ago.

Leon didn't look like he wanted to answer, hugging you tightly while you tried to pull away from him.

You looked like you were humping the air while trying to get out of his grip, waving your hips around while halfway in the floor.

So close! One more– never mind he readjusted his death like grip on you.

"Why are you in there?" Leon changed the subject, eyeing Ben that took another puff from his smoke before throwing it on the ground, how the fuck did this guy get a cigarette in a cell?

Ben seemed to glare at Leon when he asked that question, standing up straight "that bitch Irons put me in here.." he grabbed the bars again.

Leon, like the little kiss ass he was "chief Irons? He must've had a good reason." Leon seemed smug about that.

Ben soon started freaking out, genuinely fearful of the loud noises that was happening, he backed up, instantly, looked all around him before looking back at Leon, knowing you wouldn't help him… maybe the nice rookie cop will?

"He's coming-"

"So did my uncle"

"-you have to get me out of here! You need me!"

"That's what my toxic ex said-"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Ben snapped, now he definitely wasn't getting help from Leon.

Leon seemed almost happy when something slammed their hands out from the wall behind Ben, causing Ben to shriek out like a little girl.

The large hand that would make any girl faint(I'm so sorry) grabbed his head, dragging him around like a puppet before squishing his head and dropping him..

"Bro looks like plankton whenever he gets stepped on." You didn't seem phased by his eyeball literally plunging out of his head.

But internally you were shitting yourself.. like a lil pussy.

The keycard you need to get was laid a little too perfectly on his thigh, sitting there as if it was mocking you from behind the bars.

Your vision was covered as soon as Leon processed what just happened.

"You don't need to see that..b-.." Leon whispered, mumbling something under his breath.. what could he have mumbled! Who knows?

(I loooove guessing games, anyways😼 choose a re game please and thank you 😋)

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"