CH 1 PAGE 19

(oh noooo im stalking everyone's profiles, what's happening ohhhh noooo🥴(I'm literally going insane and delirious).)

How to get a Tyrant away from you, included only one step!

Say how much you want their kids!!

"Lemme have them kids bbg💋👅"

Works like a charm😄

The tyrant immediately turned away, now going after the panicked Leon.

'Sabi, why are we back with Leon? Why can't we just stay with one person😡?' To that I say, shhhh dont question it😡

The green house now only had you, Leon, and the damn ivys that made you almost shit your pants, quite literally, if any of you mfs remember from the start, they still need to take a shit.

Leon was quick to run into the little lab like area where you dispense the solution… dragging you with him.

This mf, THIS MF got so sick and tired of your goofy no female having ass running off so he decided to… cuff you to him, wrist to wrist, he even tried to hold your hand, you bit him… like a feral fucking dog.

You even growled… should put a muzzle on you😡

"C'mon, we have to go." Leon panted as he began dragging your sluggish ass again, he didn't seem to mind I mean, he *is your boyfriend after all! This is just what normal partners go through, though.. he didn't like how distant you were–

"Man, shut your mouth up, I'm the main character… fucking sauced up white men bro, damn, looking like ken." You rolled your eyes as he didn't seem to hear you, only looking at you with that lovesick puppy like expression, you wouldn't be surprised if he began to pant like a dog too…

"Sit."

"What?

You shrugged. "Welp, it didn't work."

He began dragging you again, the already extra crispy Ivy's already being dead and well… crispy, burnt… DW guys, seasoning will fix it–

"Don't eat it!" You had the Ivy's hand in your mouth as Leon tried to take it off, he managed to do so before panicking when he heard the thumps of Mr X feet again, this caused him to begin bolting, you swung around behind him as he ran.

"YOU COCK SUCKING, DICKHOLE LICKING FUCKER! WHY I OUGHTA– FUCK!" You yelled as you smacked your head, Leon didn't seem to notice..

Leon's, the dumbest breed of men, gotta put them mfs on a leash NGL.

You were finally back in the large open space that had a void and no handle bars for the bridges…

"It's be a shame if someone fell😈"

"We're handcuffed."

"... fuck." You finally stood up, with the help of Leon, who was more than okay to help you, he actually seemed pretty excited.

Bros definitely was a teacher pet.

Leon quickly pushed the level three button that least to the West wing, the walkway shooting out, he began dragging your ass again, he wanted to leave this place as quickly as possible..

"I.. Have something to say.." Leon mumbled as you both walked towards the self opening doors as Leon nervously gulped.

"And I don't wanna listen."

"I'm sorry [Name], I kissed another person.. can you ever forgive me?–"

"Who was the girl?" You asked curiously.

"Ada, but I swear! It meant nothi–"

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER, IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN FUCKING ME! YOU TRAITOR!.." you let out a few pants before boxing gloves magically appeared on your hands "we brawling, put em' up, you ain't slipping out of this one" you did a few little hops as he gave you a sad almost begging look.

He almost groveled to his knees, thinking that since Ada kissed him. You were jealous of Ada and were taking it out on him. He wouldn't mind getting punched or slapped by you but he was still somewhat upset that he made you upset.

He could have not been so far from the truth, the reason you were mad? He got to kiss Ada when that should've been you in his place.

(I'm this 👌 close to losing it if I don't find a good resident evil book THIS CLOSE👌I have a good DBH book in my quotev read later list  because this mf made it so DAMN GOOD (it's called Friend Of The Friendless btw😋) anyways😄 hear me out, hear me out 😋 HEAR. ME. OUT😈 I make a resident evil 3 book, "but Sabi! Resident evil three takes place BEFORE resident Evil 2 🤓☝️" I know my snoogie Wookie bear, shut it though, we'll ignore that🗣️💪 thoughts? Thoughts on a re3 fanfic? Opinions??? (Thoughts anyone? I need Carlos and Jill in my life, I also adore Tyrell, bro was such a good underrated character, like bro was smart as hell in it, big bro hacked into a hospital system and blocked all of the zombies from getting in, bro also made me giggle a lil too much💋) or do I just continue on with re4 and up?😼 JUST A SUDDEN THIUGHT BUT DO I MAKE A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL? I LOOOOOVEVVVEVEEEEE HALLOWEEN FR😋)
(Edited:I got a re3 book out😄)