CH 1 PAGE 9

(Fun fact, this was actually supposed to be page eight but I forgot about it and rewrote another one, so have this one as page nine😋)

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"

"How about we -me and you- make out, mwah mwah action" you had somehow escaped Leon's insufferable clutches, seeing as the blond, soon to be alcoholic  kept on babying you..

You absolutely couldn't stand how he always tried to convince you to stay in a safe room, maybe even with Marvin for a bit? He didn't want to see you near those disgusting undead creatures, you were too dear to him and probably the only thing stopping him from putting a bullet through his head.

So like any normal person in this situation would react, you tiptoed away from him, quite literally, sound effects included. Wanting to find another human meat shield, this led you to find…

CONGRATULATIONS🎉🎉 YOU FOUND [CHARACTER] [ADA WONG], LOVE INTEREST.
REWARD: 5,000$/10,000 POINTS!
SECOND REWARD:H&K VP70(gun) HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR INVENTORY!

Seems like you didn't wanna sword fight with Leon☹️, he just wanted to clash clans if y'know what I mean? Tangle the ropes, explore the jungle, play with the sna- I'll stop.

She squinted her eyes at you, clearly unamused from what you had said.

"I would like to apologi–"

"You better get out of here as quick as you can-"

"Shhhhhh, mamas here bbg😩"

"What."

"Let's kiss."

"..."

"Sorry."

She gave you a blank stare before walking off, heels clicking on the hard floor as you followed after the trench coat wearing scrum-didly-ious woman, respectfully.

She didn't seem to mind you following her, that or she didn't hear you… nvm you're stomping around like bigfoot she definitely hears you.

"How long have you been by yourself?" She finally asked, going up to a door before opening it and looking inside real quick before her eyes were back onto you.

You wiggled your eyebrows.

"I'm a virgi–"

"I meant in this situation.."

"...i-.....oh, about an hour or two, no idea how I'm still alive" ME NEITHER.

The place was silent before you started your shenanigans again. "We should kiss–"

She turned around looking at you unimpressed again before walking off with clicking heels.

"I GOT MONEY!!" Was your last resort.. you do not in fact have money.

Mumbling a quick cuss word under your breath as she left rather quickly.. Those legs could walk fast.

Here you were again… all alone.

Only if you had a sword fight with Leon😡

"Should've stolen a gun fr" you mumbled to yourself, standing at the garage all by yourself.. no one to talk to.. no one to insult.. no one to harass.

You let out a groan, walking around to explore the place a little more, ignoring the groans from outside of the garage.

Someone put that guy from Spongebob that always says "five minutes later" butt(ha) instead replace it with "WITH LEON!"  Dramatically, thanks.

The poor guy was worried sick, one minute he was gushing over you in his head in more ways than one, then he turns around after hearing a sound effect play out and now you're gone!

You must be scared.. shivering and crying all by yourself without your Leon around (watch Toxin type out '🤨' or something((mf gonna ignore it fr)))

You must be so scared with your man not around! (Your trying to get with a mercenary fr)

He has to find you, then keep you in his warm arms safe and sound, making sure nothing harms you.

At this point Leon wasn't even living for himself anymore, his only reason for being alive is you.. that's fucking sad, do better.

The blond seems to be going mad without you around, wasting more bullets on zombies that he thinks have touched your pretty skin.. Bros delusional🥰

Leon seemed more frazzled when emo Thanos appeared, the big thumper putting a harder strain on his nerves as he searched for a way out and a way to find you, you being a more important part.

Even when he was thrown around like a ragdoll by emo Thanos his mind still wondered to you filled with anxiousness, what happens if you experienced this same agonising pai–

"Yeah, yeah bust a move down" you terribly beat boxed as a zombie laid on the floor.. dead-er then originally after you beat the fuck out of it with a plastic bottle.

What're they making those plastic bottles out of, damn.

(Which RE game am I going after when the choke book is finished🙏 re8? I've played that a million times, got a plan already, re3 not so much of a plan but anything for Jill, Tyrell(love Tyrell bro made me giggle fr) and Carlos, maybe Re4? Played that twice, reader gonna be hitting on Luis fr😋, MAYBE Re6? Slutty Leon is the best Leon🙏 ain't even gonna mention re7, fuck that)))

„𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑬"