Gary, the Pokeshipper

Ages:

Ash: 15

Misty: 16

Gary: 15

Brock: 20

---

It was a sunny day in Pallet Town. Ash and Misty were hanging out outside, and Gary just decided to tag along without permission. Gary, Ash's former rival, was now one of Ash's good friends, so his presence among Ash and Misty was accepted.

Gary laughed mischieviously as Misty ran after her stray Azurill. "Hey, Ashy-boy," Gary smirked as he poked at Ash. Ash responded by turning to look at him. Pikachu leaned in to see Gary as well. The brown haired boy leaned to Ash and whispered, "You like the redhead, don'tcha?"

Ash looked at Gary, slightly blushing. "H-Huh? What do you mean, Gary?" he laughed, rubbing his hands together.

"Pika!" Pikachu groaned as if he was saying "Duh Ash!". Gary's Umbreon looked up at Pikachu and agreed with a nod.

"You know, do ya have a crush on Misty?" Gary murmured, pointing at Misty, who bent down to pick up her little blue Pokemon. Ash glanced over at her, blushing even deeper, then looked back at Gary. He gave a small nod.

"Y-Yes..." Ash sighed, fiddling with his thumbs. "I guess I do. She's got that peppy attitude, and her fiery and sweet natures combined..." Ash stopped talking, for he figured he sounded really stupid. Gary squealed boyishly and took a few steps back. He made a heart with both of his thumbs and index fingers, putting Ash and the approaching Misty inside of the shape.

Misty blushed at that. "Gary Oak, what in the name of Arceus are you up to now?" she spat as she took her place next to Ash.

Smiling devilishly, Gary whipped around to Misty and put an arm around her. Ash crossed his arms and blushed. Gary rolled his eyes and backed off of her, gesturing for her to follow him several feet away. "Do you like Ashy-Boy over there? More than a friend?" he asked the redheaded girl, standing in between her and Ash.

Grinning a bit, Misty peered around the boy at Ash, who waved at her nervously. Misty's Azurill jumped down and grabbed onto her leg, knowing what was going to happen next. She took a deep breath and blushed even more. "Y-Yeah... I think so. He's such a dork and-"

"Good!" Gary cheered as he grabbed Misty's hand and dragged her over to the raven-haired boy. Ash was shocked. But, he was relieved when Gary took his hand, putting Misty's hand in it. "You like each other. You can thank me later." Gary snapped his fingers and headed off for his grandfather's lab, his Umbreon running after him.

Ash and Misty just stood there, staring at each other, mouths hanging open. Pikachu peered down with a smile at Azurill, who returned the kid-like "they like each other" look.

"Misty..." Ash whispered as he grabbed her other hand and intertwined their fingers.

"A-Ash..." Misty gasped as she blushed a deep shade of pink. The pair began to lean in to each other.

"Pi, Pikachu!" Pikachu exclaimed as someone came up and smashed their faces together, making them kiss sooner.

The voice of the kiss-forcer came from behind Ash. "Ashy-Boy and Redhead standing in the street!" none other than Gary Oak sang loudly.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Brock called out from closeby as he snapped a picture of the two teens kissing and blushing furiously.

---

Lol this was so fun to write XD And Brock just jumps in at the end omg JUMPSCARE'DYA!!! Anyway, I hope you liked it, my Dragonets! Vote, comment, follow me, and add it to your library so you'll get updates! LEAVE FEEDBACK PLZ