Eating Food (Specifically Rice Balls and Sushi... and Pizza and Oreos)

ThIs iS VeRy oVeRdUe.

SoRrEh.

ENJOY THE EATING OF FOOD

THEY BE DATING

Ages:

Ash: 16

Misty: 17

---

"Ash! How do you think we can eat this much food?" Misty screamed as Ash threw two wet large brown paper bags of food at his girlfriend.

"Easy. We eat it!" Ash laughed as he crashed down next to Misty on her couch. He proceeded to spill the food onto her long coffee table as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"If you say so, Ashy." she sighed as she forcibly stuffed two rice balls into her mouth using her hands.

Ash chuckled and threw a few sushi rolls into his mouth. "That's the spirit!" he hooted through his food.

"Piii..." Pikachu questionably stared at a stack of rice balls. He drowned it in ketchup, then proceeded to stuff his face with about six of them. Azurill joined him in his binge.

Soon, every single last bit of rice and seaweed was eaten. Ash was on the floor, holding his stomach and groaning. Misty was stretched out on the couch with their Pokemon, watching battles on TV as she licked soy sauce off of her lips.

Ash's phone went off. "Imma go pick up the pizza... s." he huffed as he got to his feet. Misty's eyes widened.

"Do you really think we need more food?" she scowled.

The two were silent for a few moments.

"Yes." they laughed in unison before charging for the door.

Later that night, Ash was wobbling around the house, pizza grease all over his shirt. Misty was in her room, trying not to puke.

"Mist I found Oreos!" Ash screamed.

"BRING THEM HERE!" Misty called like a hungry animal.

So they sat on Misty's bed, eating the whole package of Oreos.

Misty puked all over Ash.

"Really?!"

---

Yes.

Gotta love the food.

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library! Write ya later, my Dragonets!