Flashlight (Nightcore) - Songfic

YAY

spooky_lukey showed me this song at skool and I found this Nightore version X3 I LOVE IT

NOW ONTO SONGFICCY

Ages:

Ash: 15

Misty: 15

---

"A-ash, it's getting dark..."

"Hold on Misty! We're almost home!"

"Hmph." Misty grunted, crossing her arms and looking away from her friend.

"Mist, I'm sorry this didn't turned out like you wanted it-"

Misty bared her teeth and looked Ash in the eye. "Yeah, first our picnic got ransacked by bunch of Pidgey, next it started to rain and our fire went out, then we got driven out of our clearing by an angry Fearow, and finally now here we are walking outside in the freezing darkness!"

Ash frowned in defeat and stared back at Misty. "I-I'm sorry..." he murmured. "I thought today would be better."

The girl ushered a small smile. "I guess it wasn't your fault..." she whispered, shivering.

The raven-haired boy looked down at his tired and half-conscious companion, Pikachu, who was resting in his arms. Without a word, he handed him to Misty, who cradled the yellow mouse Pokemon. He took off his jacket, the original one, and put it around her. After tipping his Pokemon League Expo hat to her, he placed it on her head. "There, are you still cold?" he asked, his teeth chattering a bit. Now he was left in his jeans and his black t-shirt.

Misty giggled a bit and put an arm around the slightly taller Ash, one arm still holding Pikachu. She turned her head a bit and heated up his chest with her breath. "Are you?"

Ash grinned as Pikachu began to emit light from his cheeks, illuminating their path. He extended his arm around her as well, pulling her closer to him. Shoving his free hand in his pocket, he gazed up at the moon. "Y'know why I took you out today?" he asked Misty, who looked up at the celestial object as well.

She felt Ash's hand tense up a bit. "Why, Ash?"

"I wanted to tell you how I feel about you, but every time I wanted to something bad happened. But now we're in a kinda romantic setting, don't you think?" he smirked, meeting Misty's eyes, which reflected the moonlight.

The girl was breathless. "A-ash, I love you." she managed to whisper.

"I love you too, Mist." he smiled before brushing his lips against hers, then locking them together.

After drawing away from each other, they walked into Pallet Town in Pikachu's light.

---

Hey looked I actually managed another one XD

IK IK IT'S VERY VERY SHORT I NEED TO MAKE LONGER ONES ;-;

LOL

OL

L

l

Anywhoobles...

DEED U LIEK EET?

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!