Night Sky

This will be short. I think. Let's begin!

Ages:

Ash: 15

Misty: 16

---

Ash and Misty were sitting in front of the Cerulean City gym. It was night, and the stars were coming out. Pikachu and Azurill were running around and playing in the grass. The two trainers were staring at the night sky.

"Hey, Misty." Ash whispered to his friend.

"Yeah Ash?" Misty mumbled, looking at him.

"Do you know how many people I love, as in have a crush on?"

"No, I don't." Misty giggled at his random question. She began to feel all warm inside.

"How many moons does our world have?" Ash smirked, pointing at the sky.

"One."

"Exactly. Do you know how much I love her?"

"No..." Misty yawned, looking up.

"More than all of the stars combined. Do you know who she is?"

"Who is she?" Misty asked excitedly. Is it May? Dawn? Iris? Serena? Wait... Misty began to blush.

Ash looked into Misty's eyes, smiling and blushing. "Well, I'm looking right at her. Her beautiful eyes are sparkling in the light of the night sky. Her smile is as white as the stars themselves. Her heart is as big as the universe and beyond. Her name is Misty Waterflower."

Misty's heart fluttered around. All of a sudden, she leaned towards Ash and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet, Ash!" she giggled.

"I love you." Ash laughed as he put an arm around her. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, dork!" Misty's lips landed on the black-haired boy's. He jumped in surprise, then kissed her back.

"Pi!?" Pikachu gasped, shocked at the sight of his best friend kissing Misty. The little guy began to smile.

Azurill hopped next to Pikachu and saw its trainer kissing Ash. "Azuuu!" it cheered, hopping up and down.

Misty pulled away from the kiss slowly, smiling. "I forgot to say: I love you too." She went right back to kissing her new boyfriend.

---

Yay XD I dedicated this chapter to XxPinkismy4everxX for making me the cover! I love it tysm! Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library to get updates! Thanks for reading, my Dragonets!~