Merry Mistmas, Ash!

Haven't been here in several months 

Sorry guys, I was sick last night (Christmas) due to an allergic reaction to some macadamia nuts in a frickin cookie that I was told was just white chocolate! HAha! FML! I was gonna write like crazy but I couldn't because the pain was too bad to concentrate :(

woo 

Merry Christmas

let's go

Ages:

Ash - 16

Misty - 17

Brock - 16

Gary - 21

---

"Come on in, boys, Ash is in the living room," Delia grinned, holding the door open for the Ketchum's guests.

Gary walked in and hung his scarf. "Thanks Mrs. Ketch!"

"Yes, it was kind of you to invite us over tonight, Delia," Brock beamed.

Delia chuckled and looked over at Ash, who was still slumped over on the couch in the living room. "Ash Satoshi Ketchum, stop being such a grump and come talk to your friends!"

"Hey Brock. Hey Gary." Ash groaned as Pikachu left his lap to say hi.

"Pika-ika!"

"Hey, Pikachu!" Brock picked up his old traveling buddy and fixed his little Santa hat. "Oh, we have Ash's present in the back of my car. I'll go get it." He turned and ran out the door, shutting it to prevent more snow from piling up in the doorway.

"Okay sweetie, holler if you need me," Delia said, joining Mimey in the kitchen.

Gary snuck up behind Ash and pounced on him, pulling his hair. "What's wrong, Ashy-boy?" He said in a baby voice.

"Damn it Gary, stop," Ash growled, staring at the TV. It was an old program of one of Misty's battles.

The brown haired jerk boy smirked and took a seat next to Ash. "Missin' old Red, huh?"

Ash sighed and sunk even deeper into his chair. "I haven't seen her in sooo long. Years. She's always either at the gym or with her sisters or something. I should've just told her when I had her, Gary!"

"Wow Ash, I knew ya liked her, but not that much," Gary tried to be sympathetic but just ended up seeming like a jerk like he always does. The boy hopped up and stuck a mistletoe in the doorway he came in.

"What the hell are you doing, Gary?" Ash scoffed, his attention turning to the TV as Misty encouraged her Pokémon. Ash wouldn't miss a moment of her in that bathing suit; it was a teenage boy thing.

Gary cackled like a Croagunk and snuck back to his seat. "That, Ashy-boy, is for when Brock and Pikachu come back in."

Ash turned around to see what "that" was. It was a mistletoe. His heart sank into his toes. "I almost kissed her under the mistletoe once, but I chickened out..." he curled up into a ball, groaning.

"Aww, dang it Ash I was trying to cheer you up!" Gary cried, looking to see if there was anything else for him to do for Ash.

"Gary," Ash said, his voice muffled by a pillow, "the only thing that could cheer me up right now is-"

"Aaash! Here's your present!" Brock cheered, setting a humongous and heavy box in the doorway.

Pikachu ran up to Ash and began frantically trying to pull him towards it. "Pika, Pika-pi!"

Ash's mouth dropped open. "Dear Mew guys, you didn't have to!"

Gary led Ash to the present. "We insist!"

Delia and Mimey walked in to the diningroom with their dinner. "Oh, let's see it, Ash!" She quickly set down their dishes and hurried over.

"Mime, mime!" Mimey smiled, following Delia.

At that moment, Croagunk and Umbreon let themselves into the house. Croagunk held Brock's camera and Umbreon brought a camcorder for Gary. Ash was too busy finding a spot to start ripping up the paper to notice.

"Be careful with it, Ash, it's very fragile!" Brock chuckled.

"What'd you get me, a giant Grumpiggy bank?" Ash laughed, ripping away all of the wrapping paper to reveal a cardboard box. Without hesitation he lifted up all of the flaps. Something stood up out of the box, and Ash stood with it too, in a daze. Ash's mom gasped.

"M-Misty?!" Ash squeaked, his eyes locked onto his present.

Misty giggled, causing the bells on her Stantler-themed Christmas sweater to jingle. "Yep, it's me Ash. And guess what?"

"What?" Ash said, lost in her eyes.

She pointed at the doorway above them. "We're under the mistletoe," she smiled as she threw her arms around his neck.

"Well dang, I must be dreaming then..." Ash whispered as his arms hugged her waist and his head tilted in to kiss her. His mom could not stop fangirling, so Mimey had to take her into the kitchen. Brock snapped a several pictures, but Ash didn't care, for he was lost in another world with Misty. Gary, his signature smirk pasted on his face, video taped the whole entire thing.

It would be quite a while before either of them would break away from the other.

Brock and Gary catcalled and whistled for them, savoring the moment for themselves as well.

"Merry Mistmas, Ash!"

---

I'll try to update moree... :I

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!