Kawaiiness in Mario Kart

I'M HERE AGAIN

SORRY

I HOPE YOU STILL AT LEAST LIKE ME

Ages:

Ash: 16

Misty: 16

DEY B DATIN'

---

"Aaash let me be Princess Peach!"

"No way Mist I get to be her! You can be Mario!"

"FIIINE." Misty sighed, laying her leg on Ash's and stealing the big bowl of perfectly buttered popcorn.

"Hey, you can't have that all to yourself, you glutton! Pikachu, steal it back!"

"Pi-kaaa!" Pikachu snatched the popcorn back and set it back between the two.

"Whatever, weirdo."

They got about three minutes into Mario Kart, and Ash was barely in the lead.

"Hah! Take that!" Ash howled as he threw a banana peel in her path.

"Ugh! No faaair!" Misty growled, kicking the popcorn bowl off of Ash's knees and taking its place. "Distracion!"

"Mario, don't get all up in my face gurl!" Ash sassed, going from side to side to see the TV.

"I can do this all day. I can play this thing with my eyes shut, Princess Peach!" she demonstrated her power, humming the Mario Theme.

"Aaand how are you gonna keep me from winning?" Ash yawned, looking over her shoulder.

"Like this, Princess!" Misty screamed, smashing her face into his. What he didn't know is that she was still playing, her control behind her back.

They kissed until the end of their game, and Misty had won.

"Okay, fine. You can be Princess Peach this time, Princess Kawaii Mario." Ash sighed, wiping lip gloss off of his face.

"Yes! Take that Prince Kawaii Peach!" Misty cheered, jumping back to kiss him.

---

I don't even know what this is

But here you go

Have my brain trash

XD

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!