A Gym Challenge for Ash's Heart

Lez git dis stawted YO

AGEN, dey r datin alruddy

Ages:

Ash: 18

Misty: 18

---

Misty's POV

It was a pretty slow day at the gym. Ash and I were hanging around the pool in our swimsuits, waiting for challengers. We pulled ourselves out as a little girl, about ten, with her fuschia hair in high pigtails, ran in restlessly. She wore a soft yellow tank with hot pink borders, aquamarine stained short-shorts, and magenta converse. Beside her was an exhausted female Bulbasaur that looked almost exactly like my friend May Maple's did when it was still at its first evolution. 

Her fuschia pink messenger bag swinging forward, she shouted. "I'm Alyssia Harun and I'm here to challenge you, Miss Misty Waterflower, for the heart of the ever-so-hot Pokemon Master, Mr. Ash Ketchum!"

Giggling, Misty turned to Ash, who shrugged with a grin, then back to Alyssia. "Alright! Let's get this started!" she cheered as the platforms began to raise out of the pool. "Azurill, go!" Azurill jumped forth onto the Pokemon platform.

Alyssia and her Bulbasaur got onto their platforms. "I choose you, Tulip!" she yelled, imitating Ash. "Tulip, Vine Whip!"

"Azurill, blast that Bulbasaur's vines away with Water Gun!" Misty commanded her Pokemon, and it did so. "Now use Bubble!" Azurill nodded and sent the attack at Tulip.

Ash pumped his fists in the air. "C'mon, Mist!"

"Tulip, dodge and counter with Ta- ugh." Alyssia slumped over as her Bulbasaur yawned and fell, fainted. "Well, that's it."

Azurill jumped into Misty's arms. "Alright, Alyssia. Give your Pokemon some rest and go train some more, okay?"

"Yes ma'am! I'll be back soon enough!" Alyssia picked her Pokemon up and exited while running.

Misty went over to Ash. Ash wrapped his arms around her. "Nice one. That's the third fangirl today!"

"Yep." Misty whispered as Ash began to kiss her.

---

OKAY

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!