Ring Pops

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT.

I'M BACK, MY DRAGONETS!

I haven't really been gone for long tho lollll...

Dey b datin

Ages:

Ash: 18

Misty: 18

Gary: 18

Brock: ... 22

---

"I have Ring Pops!"

"Thanks, Gary!"

"No prob, Ashy-boy."

"What's up?"

"Brock! You came too!"

"Duh, Ash! Wouldn't wanna miss-"

"Shh! She's in the living room!"

"Ooooh..."

"Let's do thiiiis!"

"Gary, keep it quiet."

The three boys walked into Ash's living room, where Misty was sitting on the couch with Pikachu and Azurill. She saw Ash and smiled.

Ash shoved a hand into Gary's pocket of Ring Pops and grabbed a random one. He clumsily got down on one knee and tried not to laugh, failing. "Misty, will you marry me?"

Misty scoffed and accepted the candy. "Sure, Ashy." she giggled, slipping it onto her finger and shoving it in her mouth. The boys looked at each other and smirked as they grabbed their own ring pops.

After a while, the bag was getting empty. Ash took a deep breath and reached in, pulling out a silver ring with a big sapphire on it surrounded by smaller diamonds. He turned to Misty and got down on one knee; for real this time.

"Misty Waterflower, will you marry me?" he asked, trying to breath steadily.

Misty screamed. "Yes yes yes!" she squealed, grabbing Ash by his shirt collar and forcing the boy into a kiss.

Gary and Brock proceeded to take pictures of the two's faces, which were smashed together in an awkward way.

---

YES

TIS THE RING POPS >.<

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!