A Box of Chocolates and a Bouquet of Waterflowers

Bull shozzy! :I

I was supposed to do this on Valentine's Day but then I got depressed and didn't :')

I'll try my best cuz I'm kinda at a loss rn...

I worked so hard on this guys

Also, what a great title, am I right?

Ages:

Ash - 15

Misty - 16 

Let's goo

---

(^^here should be a song up here, sometimes it disappears^^^Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Goin Down)

"C'mon, I'm gonna be late!" Ash's bike skidded to a halt as the railroad tracks closed off. "One more stupid train and her sisters will be awake!" Pikachu climbed onto the boy's head and stared in the direction that the train was coming from. "How long's the train, Pikachu?"

"Piii, Pika-pi..." the electric rodent sighed. Indeed, the train was long.

Those sisters better not ruin our day! Ash thought, resting his head on his hands and pouting. I'm taking her out to eat, to the mall, to the beach... If they tag along, Misty'll be mad at all of us, and I won't stand a chance around her for a week! Hopefully, their boyfriends are taking them out, cause if not, I'll be the laughing-stock of the Waterflower household...

After several minutes of Ash ranting in his head about how the Waterflower sisters would pester Misty and him, the train stopped, and he zoomed over the tracks into Cerulean and straight to the Cerulean City Gym. Ash crashed his bike in the front yard and ran to the door. Pikachu dug a box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses, and a large Dewgong plushie out of Ash's backpack and handed them to the boy. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, then waited a few seconds for Misty.

Ash cringed.

"Aww, look who it is!" Violet greeted the boy at the door.

"Miiistyyy! Your boyfriend's here!" Lily squealed.

"And he's got preeeseeents!" Daisy ushered the boy in quickly, hugging him with her wrists as to not mess up her freshly painted nails.

Ash continued to cringe and smiled. It wasn't that he didn't like the sisters, it was just that they always embarrassed him around Misty. He turned towards the hall and began his journey."Alright... I'm just gonna head to Mist's room."

Somewhere along the line Violet had acquired Pikachu and was hugging the crap out of him. "Okay! You lead the way!" Daisy grinned as the other girls began marching after her.

The boy sighed and did a 180. "Don't you girls have boyfriends to bother? I wanna see Misty by myself," he said as Lily began scratching Pikachu's chin (he was loving the attention).

The girls broke into a giggle fit. "Sure we do, we just wanna bother you and our sis for a bit!" Daisy smiled, checking her nails.

"Just stay here please..." Ash turned around and continued towards Misty's room, where he heard her singing along to Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Goin' Down". He grinned as he shifted the position of the huge Dewgong plush. It was then that he heard faint giggling behind him. He stopped and slowly turned to see Daisy, Lily, and Violet tiptoeing behind him, Pikachu perched on Violet's shoulder.