Sea Monster

YeeeeeeEEEEEEE! X#3

If y'all didn't know, # = BLUSH

ONTO STORY

P.S. DEY ISN'T DATING

Ages:

Ash: 16

Misty: 16

Gary: 16

---

Ash, Misty, and Gary were hanging out at a beach near Cerulean City. Gary was lounging on the beach in red swim trunks. Misty waded out in the water in a sky-blue bikini. Ash was nowhere to be seen... in navy blue swim trunks. Umbreon, Pikachu, and Azurill chased each other around on the beach a few feet away from Gary.

Little did Misty know, the black-haired boy was lurking underwater in front of her. He swam to her like an Eelektrik with his arms pinned to his sides. As he neared her, he grabbed her waist and pulled her under, allowing her time to take a breath, for she would need it.

Misty yelped as she was pulled under. Gary looked up at the sudden noise, but shrugged and went back to staring at the sky when he saw no one was there. The red-haired girl closed her eyes as she was pulled down farther. Ash smirked and tapped her cheek, keeping one hand on her waist. She opened her eyes to find Ash, closer to her and now smiling warmly. He put his other hand back on her waist as they sank to the shallow sands below the water, now on their knees. Misty blushed, but Ash directed Misty's hands onto his shoulders. Ash then leaned in and began kissing her, then drew away to see her wide eyes and deeper blush marks. At the start of her grin, he kissed her again. He was surprised to feel her kissing him back passionately. The boy returned the power of her kiss.

As Misty began to lose her kissing strength, Ash grabbed onto her and kicked at the seafloor, sending them back up. Ash let go of her, and their kiss, as they neared the surface. Gary sat up from the sand.

"What pulled you under, Misty?" Gary asked, glancing at the smiling Ash.

Misty looked at Ash, then back to Gary, blushing. "Oh, a sea monster I guess." she replied as Ash dove back underwater, grabbing Misty by the waist and pulling her under again.

---

HALP I'M BEGINNING TO DESCRIBE KISSES IS THAT OKAY???

Vote, comment, follow me, and add this story to your library for updates! Write ya later, my Dragonets!