December 1st

Welcome to your Larry Advent Calendar!🎄❄️
(There is a new chapter every day)

This Louis here has my whole heart and I hope you love him as much as I do ♥️

If you are looking for drama you are in the wrong place. The only thing that is dramatic is Louis himself. Absolutely angst free (Can you believe that? Still shocked about myself).

Enjoy reading how sickeningly sweet these two are. I hope they take your hearts by storm.
_______________________________

„Where did I put my phone?"

"Doris, hands off there!"

"Lottie take care of Ernest and stop staring at yourself in the mirror!"

"Muuuum!"

"Where's my new winter jacket?"

Chaos.
Pure chaos and Louis right in the middle.

It should have been clear to him from the start that a vacation with his whole family would not be a quiet affair. And actually he doesn't get the chaos with 6 siblings anymore on a daily basis since he's been living in his own apartment for years in London and thanks to his work he rarely comes home on weekends.
So he only has this chaos in cans but the next four weeks will be loud. But just as full of love and warmth. Exactly what Louis needs because he feels burned out.

Actually, his job as an editor is exactly what Louis always wanted to do. Actually. Because he is now just dissatisfied and is in a kind of mental crisis. The company he works for can hardly keep their employees for long because of too much work and they cannot taketheir overtime hours off. The fact that his boss is a choleric who goes ballistic at the slightest critical remark does not make it easier to point out that this working atmosphere does not keep any employee for long.

Of course, Louis could search for a new workplace, but he's afraid that it will be the same in another company, because what job is perfect?

And so he sees colleagues coming and going while he treads water and immerses himself in work. At the beginning of his career he was so happy about the position, especially the close contact with all the authors, supporting the books and all that it entailed to get them published. In the evening he fell happily on his sofa and read a book comfortably, even in his free time. In the meantime, after work and overtime every day, he falls into bed tired only to continue the next day in the hamster wheel of his life, consisting only of work.

At weekends, he is often too tired to participate much in the social life with his friends and instead tries to relax as much as possible at home rather than going out to clubs and bars as he did a few years ago.

But after his mother Johanna asked him to spend two weeks in Winterhollow with the whole family, her big dream for years, he couldn't and didn't want to say no. His days off remained untouched throughout the year anyway and the countless hours of overtime make the four-week vacation possible. Much to the chagrin of his boss, but Louis has had enough and needs this family chaos more than ever. He has the feeling that his life consists only of work and lonely evenings and he asks himself more and more often whether that is really all there is. Whether, in his mid-20s and in the prime of his life, he shouldn't expect more. But Louis doesn't really know how exactly he should change it and hopes to find answers when he has the next few weeks away from it.

Distance, time to think in the safety of his family.

Louis has only just arrived home in Doncaster, having already driven several hours from London to load some of his siblings into the car and then drive to Winterhollow together. His mother greeted him with a stressed smile and a kiss on his cheek in the hallway only to scurry off again and pack the last things. His siblings all gave him a quick hug, one after the other, only to then storm off again as well. Everywhere suitcases and since arriving Louis just stands lost in the middle of it.