December 12th

"Just two more days," Louis pouts after pulling his sweater over his head and collapsing onto his hotel room bed in frustration.

Harry, who is still standing in the bathroom brushing his teeth, stops moving and steps into the doorway looking shocked.

In response he mumbles something incomprehensible, the foam in his mouth from the toothpaste doesn't allow clear words and decorates his full lips adorable.

"What did you say, baby?" Louis laughs quietly, turns to the side and rests his head on his arm. Harry raises a finger to indicate that Louis should wait a moment and shortly afterwards he hears Harry spitting out the toothpaste and the sound of the tap. Just a few seconds later, Harry runs the few metres towards him from the bathroom and throws himself at him at full speed so that all the air escapes from Louis' body.

"Harry," he whines and laughs at the same time and tries to roll him off. But Harry literally clings to him with his whole body and shakes his head insultingly.

"I'll never let you go. Staying right here with you like this forever," Harry murmurs, peppering Louis' face with lots of little kisses.

Louis finally stops him with both hands on his cheeks and looks at him lovingly. "You really boyfriend harder than anyone. My wonderful, lovely, handsome idiot."

"I don't want you to leave in two days." Harry pouts and even though he looks so sweet and is certainly exaggerating a bit, Louis sees the sadness in his boyfriend's eyes. Exactly the same sadness that literally crushes him when he wastes even the slightest thought on the approaching farewell.

"It is not fair. We've only just found each other. Why do we have to live three hours apart?" Louis replies quietly as his eyes follow his own fingers as they run through Harry's curls. Finally he pulls his face towards him with a tug by a strand of his hair and puts everything he feels for this man into the kiss.

Harry always responds so wonderfully to any tenderness. Also at this moment he becomes so pliant, following the gentle movements of his mouth, giving him entry so that their tongues can play with each other. His body suddenly no longer tense on his but soft like butter under his fingers, which stroke from his hair down his back. Everything is suddenly so gentle, loving, even sacred. Every second with Harry is so worth living.

"You're everything I want," Louis whispers into the kiss.

I love you.

"Please stay with me," Harry murmurs back, breaking away from the kiss and stares seriously into the depths of his soul with his glossy green eyes.

"I'll come back to you as quickly as possible. Or you visit me. I don't know how I'm going to last a second without you, but we can do it. Okay?" Louis talks way too fast, has to make sure Harry understands that he doesn't want this impending farewell any more than he does.

Harry just nods and swallows hard as he rolls off him and snuggles into his side instead.

"We can practise. I have an appointment later," Harry says, fiddling with the ribbon on Louis' hoodie.

"Oh okay," Louis nods, not liking it one bit. But of course Harry still has a life outside of him and has already cancelled his commitment as an angel for him. Louis is a grown man and won't cry about the short-term separation like a little boy going on an overnight school trip for the first time.

"I think I'll do something with my family then. I'm sure they will be happy about it," Louis sighs, stroking the soft skin of Harry's lower back beneath his sweater. "What are you up to? What kind of appointment is this?"

"Because of my bakery," Harry says but doesn't seem to want to talk about it anymore, instead sticking his head out towards him and begging for a kiss with pursed lips. Of course, Louis immediately bows his head down and grants his wish.