December 4th

His name is Harry.

Harry and Louis.
Louis and Harry.

Harry Tomlinson.

It all just sounds so damn perfect and Louis can't get a grip on it since yesterday afternoon when he was scrolling through the contacts on his phone for a new name that wasn't there before.

After he was finally able to dodge his family's questions and taunts after the twins' story of the afternoon, he threw himself straight onto his bed and stared at the name on his mobile phone and the number inside of it for a long time. Louis felt like Gollum from Lord of the Rings holding his treasure in his hands.

As it dawned on him that Harry had touched his phone, running his finger over it, Louis buried his face in the covers, giggling madly at the realisation and he was so thankful he was all alone in his room, because nobody really needed to witness that.

Today, the first thing he does when he wakes up is to immediately google the meaning of the name Harry. If he doesn't know any personal details about the love of his life, then at least everything else.

Harry means 'home ruler' it says there and that this name 'could be perfect for the little majesty of your heart'.

How accurate is this description please? Harry is absolutely and irrevocably the majesty of his heart. He rules a whole kingdom in the form of his heart, Louis lying at his feet.

He also looks for the incidence of green eyes, which is currently less than 2 percent worldwide. And his angel is one of them.

And according to a survey by the University of Queensland, people with green eyes make very good partners for long-term relationships.

Harry was made for Louis and he just feels reaffirmed in it.

He briefly realises that what he is doing here is everything else like the behaviour of a grown man, but he quickly suppresses the small voice in his head that is literally screaming at him to behave like a fucking adult. The voice quietly whispers to him that he should finally write to Harry before it disappears.

Sighing, Louis stares at his phone and is a bit desperate, because he has been thinking about what exactly to write since last night and many times he started only to delete it again.

Louis opens Harry's contact again and starts typing.

Hello man of my sleepless dreams. I want not only the photo but also a lifetime with you!

Shaking his head, Louis deletes everything again. Because what his innermost being wants the most, he can't just write like that. Louis knows that and actually he has always been smooth in his life, a master at flirting. With his two ex-boyfriends, he was the one who was wooed, could be cool until he finally gave in to the advances. But he's never felt anything like this before. And certainly not just at a glance. Is there a manual somewhere on how to behave? Louis deals with his feelings in the only way he can and tries to save some face in front of Harry and even then he probably fails. What he does now in private he does not want to condemn himself because what would it change?

Louis tries again and pulls his lower lip between his teeth, forehead wrinkling and really trying his best. But his fingers have their own way and fly over the display. Louis knows that this text must also be deleted immediately.

Hello Angel, are you Christmas? Because I want to Merry you!

Louis probably did everything wrong anyway to show his angel that he is really interested in him. The number has been on his phone since yesterday afternoon and hours later he still hasn't texted. For outsiders and Harry, that probably doesn't show much of the great feelings Louis has for him. He's a complete idiot and better come up with something good.