December 23rd

Fingertips stroking the soft skin of the arms up to the neck, his nose pressing into the baby curls. Even barely awake and with his eyes still closed, he breathes in Harry's natural scent, feeling how his boyfriend, still deep in his sleep, presses himself closer to him, his back literally pressed into Louis' front, his muscular butt the perfect pillow into which his cock presses hard. As light as a feather, Louis presses kisses to the back of his neck while his fingers travel back down, over his chest, down to his stomach and along his hips.

Waking up with Harry is a gift every day, something that Louis values very much and never wants to be without. Aroused and with a hard cock, Louis can hardly wait until his boyfriend is finally back among the living and his own hips push forward as if by themselves, seeking friction against Harry's bum and his dick lying perfectly between his ass cheeks.

They both fell into bed naked last night but were too tired for sexual activity, so instead they just caressed and cuddled each other to sleep.

"Angel?" Louis whispers, stroking up and down Harry's long, perfect body more and more demandingly as he rubs himself desperately against him. "Wake up."

Harry mumbles something incomprehensible but otherwise doesn't respond to Louis trying to wake him up.

"Need you," Louis breathes before he leans forward a little and begins to gently nibble on the skin below Harry's ear before sucking it between his lips.

This finally seems to have an effect, because Harry's hand suddenly reaches back to Louis' hip and his head turns towards him. "Lou?"

"Good morning baby," Louis smiles before turning back to Harry's neck, making sure he'll have a prominent mark there.

"Don't stop, need more."

Louis grins and while Harry continues to hold his hips to make sure that Louis stays with his cock against him to create friction with his movements, Harry now pushes himself towards him with his bum.

"Hmm petal, can you always wake me up like that?" Harry breathes.

"Until the end of our lives if you want," Louis answers, then licks Harry's skin, which is already turning dark, one last time and gives him a kiss on his shoulder.

"Lou?"

"Yes?" Louis says between kisses that he now spreads on Harry's upper back while his hand has found Harry's now also stiff cock and he slowly strokes it up and down.

"Can you fuck my thighs? Always wanted it, wanted you to be the first to do it."

Louis stops his movements and sees how Harry's cheeks have turned pink but his green eyes are already focused on him with a burning fire inside.

"Fuck, yes. Your legs are to die for, of course I want that."

Louis nods quickly, leans over Harry to surprise him with a wild kiss. Harry's eyes literally roll up in shock from the fervor of the kiss before he closes them and gives himself completely to Louis.

Louis feels Harry moan into his mouth, feeling how his breath mixes in his own. As their tongues continue to intertwine, tremors of pleasure wash through Louis' whole body and Harry seems to feel the same way, with goosebumps breaking out across his body and a hand gripping hard into Louis' hair. Louis' dick is literally raging with lust at that point.

Harry is the first to break the kiss only to lean over the bed, his bottom now pressed even more against Louis, to reach for the lube on the bedside table. He quickly pushes it into Louis' hand and snuggles up against him again with his whole body.

"Come on Lou, want you," Harry whispers, his breath already coming in quick gasps.

"Okay baby. Patience, I'll be ready soon. Open your legs a little," Louis murmurs and when Harry obeys his request, he spreads a good amount on his thighs and his cock as well. Just the slightest touch on his cock makes Louis moan loudly and he can already feel himself twitching in anticipation.