December 21st

Louis and Harry walk, like two schoolboys who did something wrong, down the stairs one after the other and their cheeks are already flushed before they even take the last steps into the kitchen where they can already hear Anne and Gemma talking.

At the end of the stairs, Louis turns to Harry and gives him a desperate look.

"I don't want to be in their sight," he whispers, burying his face in Harry's chest in shame. "It's so embarrassing. I just met them."

"It would also be embarrassing if they had known you for a longer time. It's embarrassing for me even as a son and they already witnessed a lot of things when I was a horny teenager," Harry whines quietly.

"Why didn't we behave in our drunken state?"

Louis flinches as he thinks about the sex last night. How good it felt when Harry plunged into him. So good that both of them forgot in their high, that they were not alone and he screamed Harry's name loudly more than once. Or Harry moaned so loudly that even the neighbours probably noticed. Only afterwards, when they were lying there cuddled up together, did they realise it - but this morning, in the light of the new day and the impending meeting of the involuntary witnesses to their lovemaking - because Gemma and Anne simply must have heard it - it feels even more embarrassing.

Louis had already begged Harry as soon as he woke up that they would sneak out of the house and just disappear. But Harry argued that it was of absolutely no use to them because there were still meetings in the future and Louis had to agree with him. They just have to bear it now.

"Come on petal, let's get this over with," Harry murmurs, clasping their hands together.

Louis swallows and looks beneath him, his cheeks glowing and he can imagine what he must look like. He gets sicker with every step that Harry drags him behind him and he feels like he's going to throw up when they finally reach their destination.

Gemma and Anne fall silent, but Louis doesn't see their eyes as he still has his head bowed. Only the quiet Christmas music in the background and Harry's nervous clearing of his throat can be heard.

"Good morning boys. You had a good night?" Gemma chirps and when Louis finally raises his head, he sees how she stands grinning and clearly enjoying how embarrassed he and Harry are standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Anne, on the other hand, doesn't say anything and just elbows Gemma in the side with a grin.

"Can... Um, can we please not talk about this?" Harry asks and when Louis looks at him he sees that his cheeks are as red as his Santa hat from last night.

"Oh why not? It was so nice to be woken up in the middle of the night and with a headache by moaning and screaming. Not to mention the loud bang of your bed against the wall of my room," Gemma answers nonchalantly. "I am very happy to have whiteness that your sex life seems to be extremely fulfilling."

Louis's jaw drops while Harry is the one who buries his face this time. Harry groans into Louis' neck and he pats Harry's head helplessly.

"Gemma, let it go," Anne laughs. "You can see how uncomfortable they are."

Gemma just shrugs her shoulders and smirks, but doesn't actually say anything else and instead squeezes herself a fresh orange juice.

"Would you like some juice too? To renew your vitamins and strength after this tiring night?"

Relieved too soon. And here we go again. Where is the hole in the ground where I can sink?

"Gemma!" Harry hisses while Anne just rolls her eyes in amusement and goes back to preparing breakfast.