December 19th

"Good morning sleepyhead," Harry chirps. "Come on, get up, hop hop. A day full of action awaits us!"

Louis, torn from his sleep, groans and pulls the blanket over himself. But shortly afterwards it is pulled from his face and suddenly Harry is lying on him with his full body weight while his good hand tickles him over the blanket.

"What have I done to deserve this? I'm not a fucking morning person like you Harry!" Louis hisses and pushes Harry off him.

"Heeeey!" Harry calls indignantly, but Louis already stumbles out of bed and into the bathroom without another word or glance.

As he slowly comes to his senses while using the toilet and then washing his hands and face, there is a careful knock on the bathroom door that he had just slammed too loudly a few minutes before.

"Petal?"

Louis immediately hears Harry's insecurity in just this one word and immediately feels guilty that he was too grumpy and unfriendly to his precious angel.

"Yes?" Louis calls back and reaches for the toothbrush.

"I'm sorry I attacked you like that. May I come inside?"

Sighing, Louis puts down the toothbrush again and opens the bathroom door with a wry smile. Harry stands there shyly and with an apologetic smile while giving him his sweetest puppy look.

"Come here, you bundle of energy," Louis says quietly and spreads his arms. Harry quickly falls in and Louis buries his face in his boyfriend's pecs. "I'm also sorry that I reacted like that. But I need a few minutes in the morning to wake up. And some tea."

Harry presses a kiss to Louis' hair and then rests his chin on his head. "I will take note from now on. Is everything good between us?"

"Of course babe. Let me freshen up for a moment and then tell me what you have planned for today, okay?"

He lifts his head and meets Harry's gaze, who nods eagerly. They both smile at each other and Harry gives Louis a kiss on the tip of his nose before disappearing out of the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth and taming his hair, which was messy from sleep, he helps himself to Harry's wardrobe - because why not- and then finds himself sunk in his boyfriend's oversized clothes in the living room.

Harry has draped their breakfast, complete with a burning candle and Christmas music, on the living room table and immediately extends his arm into which Louis falls.

"I see you're keeping your promise to take better care of your wrist," Louis points with a nod to Harry's arm, which is resting on the arm of the sofa with an ice pack on it.

Harry nods and kisses him on the cheek. "Yes. And I see that you robbed my closet."

Louis blushes slightly and shrugs his shoulders. "I love your sweaters, what should I do?"

"And my sweatpants, I see. Oh and even my socks," Harry grins as he looks Louis up and down. "Did you take some of my underwear too?"

"Maybe," Louis grins, licking his bottom lip. With a hand on Harry's neck, he pulls him into a slow sensual kiss and then breathes, "You could find out."

"Don't tempt me, Lou. We still have a lot to do," Harry sighs and pulls away from the hand on his neck. Instead, leans over to the table and puts his cup of tea in Louis' hand. "Here, drink."

"Rude," Louis murmurs, having already seen himself with Harry again on the soft carpet below them. What a shame.

Harry chuckles quietly and grabs a cup of tea for himself as well. "I never said I wouldn't check tonight."