December 11th

"Would you like to know what your price is?"

Words whispered in his ear, a warm body lying close to his back and delicate hands wandering over his stomach is what slowly wakes Louis up.

"Mhm?" Louis hums, pushing closer to Harry who starts kissing the back of his neck.

The more awake Louis becomes, the more he feels Harry's excitement pressing prominently against his bottom and he really can't help but roll his hips against it in slight movements. Harry's breath catches, his kisses stop and the soft lips find a pause on Louis' suddenly too hot skin. It's like if Louis is suddenly on fire, every breath, every little movement of the two only fuels it and clouds his senses.

"I assume that's a yes to my question?" Harry mumbles as he runs the tip of his nose down his neck to his cheek and stays there. Long curls creep up his face as does one of Harry's hands down his thigh.

Louis can't think straight, let alone talk - there's only Harry everywhere and they haven't even done much yet. Only the first gentle touches that promises more. What state will Louis be in when they go all the way? But he is no longer able to even think about it. He only wants one thing - more from Harry.

Harry's hand suddenly grips the muscles of Louis' thigh harder, causing him to open his eyes for the first time that day. "Answer me baby. Do you want your price?"

"Yes Harry," Louis croaks and the next moment Harry's hand is on his chin, turning his head so he can kiss him hungrily. Louis' own cock is caught in his briefs at least as stiffly as Harry's, which is still pressed hard and long against his bottom. "Now. I want it now. Please."

"Shh, I've got you," Harry breathes in response. "Shower with me?"

"Yes, yes, oh god yes. Anything you want," Louis babbles, turning around in the hug. Reaches into the wild thick curls and pulls Harry into the next fiery kiss. Their cocks meet, both slowly - almost painfully slow - rubbing against each other while their tongues perform a wild dance in their mouths. It takes a long time for them to feel ready to break away from each other.

"Come on," Harry says quietly, his cheeks pink and his eyes shining with lust. As always, so wonderfully beautiful. Louis nods and grabs Harry's hand, which he holds out to him. Together they go to the bathroom, sink into the next kiss in front of the shower while both let their hands run over their upper bodies. Until suddenly Harry's hands travel further down and his fingers curl around his waistband.

"Can I?"

"Yes."

Neither of them can say many words anymore. Nor is it necessary. There's enough emotion in the kisses, the touches, and Louis sees all he needs to know in Harry's eyes, which look at him with a mixture of awe, affection, and lust. He has never felt so wanted and desired in his life. And he has never felt anything like this for another person before.

Louis unconsciously catches his breath as Harry pulls his briefs down, his body sinking in front of Louis to free him entirely. It's the first time they've seen each other naked, and Louis suddenly feels strangely small and embarrassed. But Harry seems to notice it immediately and kneels in front of him and looks at him with wide eyes, the curls fall on his broad shoulders and it's a sight Louis could not have dreamed of.

"Breathe Lou," Harry whispers, sliding his hands up from his feet and up his thighs. Carefully, slowly, exploring. Every hair on Louis' body stands up from all these new sensations and Louis finally lets go of the breath he's been holding all along.

Harry smiled crookedly and nods. "Now let me look at you."

Harry's eyes burn on him as he slides his gaze up and down his body, as do his hands, and when his eyes finally come to rest on his cock there is a sudden fear that he might not meet Harry's expectations. Louis doesn't know where it comes from, why he's suddenly so self-critical, but Harry deserves only the best, and anyway —