December 8th

Harry
Knock, knock!

Louis
Who's there?

Harry
Ho Ho

Louis
Ho Ho who?

Harry
Your Santa impression needs a little work!

Louis
Do I have to deal with that from now on?

Harry
Yep, you're caught up with me and my penchant for shallow jokes. Sorry, petal x

Louis
I think I can live with that. You make up for it with your good looks.

Harry
Heeeey!
Btw, who went up to sing karaoke? Rock, paper, or scissors?

Louis
I don't know?

Harry
Rock. He was boulder :D

Louis
Don't tell anyone I laughed a little. You seem to have slept well when you're joking around like that?

Harry
I actually slept very well. Had a great dream and no alarm woke me up from it. Plus I can't wait to see you again tonight.

Louis
Will you tell me about your dream?

Harry
No. I'd rather let it become reality later ;)

Louis
Am I involved?

Harry
Obviously.

Louis
I would like to kiss you now...

Harry
In a few hours, love!

Louis
Can't wait, starlight <3

Grinning dreamily, Louis puts his phone next to him after no new message from Harry appears for a while. He himself also slept through breakfast and only woke up when his mobile phone beeped because of Harry's message.

And it's one of the most beautiful ways of waking up so far. Harry can wake him up every morning with a text, preferably in person right next to him, of course. What will Harry look like in the morning? Probably just as beautiful as during the day, or probably even prettier.

For Louis, Harry is the epitome of perfection. He always will be.

Cuddled up in his bed, he evokes the kiss again and again, still can't believe how damn soft Harry's lips were, how good they felt pressed against his. How they both let their mouths meet so incredibly tenderly and how his brain went blank, a comfortable stillness in the whirlwind of what Harry was making him feel.

The only thing that pulls him out of his daydreams is his growling stomach and the desire for a cigarette. And the sudden knock on his room door. He briefly panics that it could be Harry again and that Louis looks anything but acceptable.

He jumps out of bed quickly but then sneaks to his door, leaning his ear against it to maybe hear something. And indeed he can hear the voices of his eldest sisters softly and he breathes a sigh of relief.

While he can't wait to see Harry in this vulnerable state in the morning, unstyled and only just woken up, he suddenly feels completely insecure when Harry sees him like that. His angel is far too pretty to be true and he likes a scarecrow compared to it?

There is another knock and his siblings seem to be getting impatient, so Louis finally opens the door for them.

"Good morning, nice to see you again at all," Lottie greets him with a slight reproach in her voice.