RUN BITCH RUN!

No one POV:

Everyone looked back as terror painted their faces. They all went for it running as fast as their legs could let them. Suddenly Smg4 tripped. Everything was in slow motion for as he was sure he was gonna die. Slowly he closed his eyes accepting his fate. Until.. He felt someone hoisting him on their back. "Smg3?!" Smg4 yelled on the other meme guardian's back. ""Yes it's me but we got to run. Hold on tight!" Smg4 nodded and tightened his grip on the other man.

Meggy POV:

HOLY SHIT WE WERE GONNA DIE RUNNING LIKE HEADLESS CHICKENS, BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS WE WERE ABOUT TO BE SQUISHED BY BOULDERS!!!

"We made it" i sighed no more running WOOHOO!

Mario POV: 

The boulders were coo-coo crazy  but we found good cover and we stopped running. "whew" I said and pulled out a plate of spagetti and inhaled it.

Tari POV:

We had made it! but it looked like some one was...missing. I counted; Boopkins, Bob, Meggy, Saiko, and Mario." WAIT WHERE ARE SMG4 AND SMG3?!"

All POV:

We started searching and then suddenly we found them. They were still running yet they were inches away from the cave so we yelled " GO INTO THE CAVE!" Smg3 nodded and ran in with Smg4 still on his back. Now that they were in the cave we realized that the boulders had blocked off the entrance and exit. Running towards the cave now Meggy then said " Don't worry guys! we'll get help" after reaching the cave.

Smg4 POV: 

I heard meggy saying that they were gonna get help so i said "okay" as best i could without having a mental crisis. Smg3 then let me off his back and asked "Are you ok? you took quite the tumble".  "I'm fine" I replied. Then i realized that we were in a cave with no nothing and panicked.

Smg3 POV:

Right after I let Smg4 off my back he started panicking saying things like "oh shit we're gonna die!" Not know how to comfort him i inched toward him and wrapped my arms around him. Being a good bit taller than the other meme guardian came in handy as he looked up into my eyes and realized that i was hugging him. He then suprisingly hastily calmed down. "Now What?" I thought still clinging on to 4.

                      THE ENGD TO BE CONTINUED

A/N so sorry for the horrible chapter its thanksgiving break and im sleep deprived asf (407 words)