BUST THE FUCKING DOOR DOWN

Luigi POV:

My brother Mario was cheering as I got on to the forklift I would use to save my friends. It had been exactly 3 days since we walked into the building to get certified, and I did it!!! Soon enough we were plotting our mission. Everyone was looking over the mission plan Meggy had made, everyone except Mario that is. He was off wreaking havoc while eating spagetti, typical really. After we had all had our parts figured out everyone was off. I was adding a trailer to my new forklift to carry everyone. 

Bob was off doing who knows what. Saiko was keeping Mario off my tools while also watching everyone do their job. Meggy was helping Tari. Tari seemed very confident and was keeping order so Boopkins wouldn't run into the forest screaming about the "power of friendship". I sighed and chuckled. I really hope we get Smg3 and Smg4 out.

We had finished our jobs and bob was back, now with... "Put those bombs down!" I heard Meggy yell. Now everyone was on the forklift ready to save our friends!

Saiko POV:

I was looking at the location of where we left 4 and 3. Mario and Bob where pissing me off while i was looking it up so, BANG! went my hammer. Ah... peace at last. Finally I found the area so i put my phone up and said to Luigi "ここが場所です"( This is the location in japanese according to google translate) Luigi looked back and swiftly nodded before speeding up a bit. According to my phone there were 15 more minutes till we got to the cave.  I turned to Mario now pouting and asked him, "おい、この馬鹿野郎、大丈夫か?" (Hey you absolute fucking idiot are you okay? in japanese according to google translate) Mario stopped for second and shook his head before continuing to pout. Ugh he's such a pain really, but I didn't have enough energy to hit him again I already knocked Bob unconcisous anyway. So I put in my headphones and listened to music.

Meggy POV:

We finally arrived! Saiko seemed happy for a split second before yelling at us "フォークリフトなんて怠惰な奴らはやめろ!"  (Get the fuck off the forklift lazy asses! in japanese according to google translate) Shaking my head I dismounted the trailer and let Luigi do his job. Everyone was off the forklift now.  Then I made it to one side of the cave, I crouched slightly. Now a bit closer to the ground took account of all the smaller things I heard, Saiko's slight humming, Tari fast breaths, Luigi's soft self affirmations, and Mario's cheering under his breath. I took a deep breath and leaned closer to the rocks and said, "Four? Three? If you guys are alive I just want you to know, we're here." I paused for a second and continued, "We're here to get you guys out so please step back from the rocks." then I stepped back and let Luigi handle the rest. 

3rd POV: 

Smg3 and Smg4 had heard Meggy and was quick to gather their things and step as far away as they could from the rocks. The one word I can use to describe their feelings in that moment is Joy, complete utter joy when they heard Meggy's voice for the first time in days. Soon slowly but surely the boulders were lifted. After each one the two meme guardians felt a wait lift from their own shoulders. Later all the boulders were lifted revealing Smg3 and Smg4 in a tight embrace, both were smiling. The crew was overjoyed to see the pair again and started cheering.

                         THE END (TBC ONLY 1 MORE CHAPTER AND I CAN START MY NEW BOOK) {613 words}