(has mental breakdown cus no service)

"A/N: BEFORE WE STARTG IM WRITING THIS WHILE IM VERY ANNOYED AND IM VERY READY TO GO EXPLODE A HOUSE

3rd POV BITCH:

Smg3 had then pulled out his phone and realized "There's no service." He shrugged and continued on with his life. "Wait no service?!"Smg4 yelled while pulling out a few strands of hair. Smg3 with a look of indifference nodded. Smg4 then...well.. he kinda sorta.... lit a rock on fire and threw it. "Smg4 what the fuck, WHY?!" Smg3 yelled, obviously annoyed. Smg4 didn't give a proper answer and continued to wreak havoc.

 Smg3 then panickedly ran and splashed a bit of water on the scorching rock, effectively putting the fire out. He slowly turned his head toward smg4 having a temper tantrum and shrugged while saying, "Eh normal Tuesday."

GAYASS 4 POV:

AHHHHH NO SERVICE IM GONNA FUCKING DIE NOO. I GOT UP FROM THE FLOOR AND KICKED THE STONE WALL OF THE CAVE. "MOM WHERE ARE YOU?!" SMG3 LOOKED AT ME AND SAID "Dude, I'm pretty sure you don't have a mom." "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT GAYASS" I YELLED NOT CARING TO SEE HIS REACTION TO THE NICKNAME.

GAYASS 3 POV:

Wait did he just call me gayass? "I am very offended by your fake-ass nickname" I matter-of-factly told the actual gayass. He basically snapped his neck 180 like an owl and yelled, "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE. I grumbled and crossed my arms and turned my back to the other meme guardian.

                ENHD TO BE CONTINUED :0

A/N: IM FUCKING SLEEP DEPRIVED AND THE KIDS IN CLASS ARE SHITTY RACIST PPL