The gayass(s) realized they're gayass(s)

3rd POV bc im tired in writing in other povs:

Smg3 slowly opened his eyes to see Smg4 curled up next to him;Smg3 sighed and smiled. Smg4 was in much better condition the panic he had on his face was no longer evident. Smg3 started playing with Smg4's hair as he slept. He then had a thought what if Smg4 was his

Smg3 recoiled, flustered and pulled his hand out of the other's hair making Smg4 stir and start to part his eyelids. "Sm-Smg3?" Smg4 asked with a sleep-laced voice. Smg3 was slightly taken aback at how much deeper Smg4's voice had gotten. Smg3 shook his head and slipped out the sleeping bag.

Smg4 was left there confused and started mentally pouting at the loss of warmth coming from 3. He snapped out of his pouting and starting noticing things, things he's never noticed about how he felt. He realized how happy Smg3 had made him at all times and how things he did controlled his mood. Damn he hated how much of an impact one person had on him. Oh! and dear someone please save him that laugh. Smg4 stopped being dense and realized... He was in love... And with none none other than 3.  

Smg3 had just finished changing into a black t-shirt and gray shorts and was now putting his hair into man bun as a flustered smg4 was kicking his legs in the sleeping bag. "What's wrong with your ass now 4?" Smg3 asked slightly annoyed. Smg4 turned to face him with a panicked face he was also red as red the color itself. "No-Nothing.'' Smg4 croaked out flustered. Smg3 shrugged and walked over to his sleeping bag and rolled it up. 

Smg4 then got up and changed into a white t-shirt contrasting 3 and black sweatpants not bothering to brush his hair. He then bent over to roll up his sleeping and set it next his bag. Smg3 sat down and leaned on the wall thinking. 

Smg4 sat down beside him and couldn't bring himself to speak to 3. Leaving both men in a silence, waiting, thinking about... Love.

           THE END MUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(356 WORDS)