a note of gratitude.

dear reader. thankyou for clicking on this book and reading it till the end. i am happy that people from various parts of the globe read this book, that is as close to me and my heart.

you, oh reader, have captured my heart even if you've come across just a chapter of the story. as this was my second work on wattpad, i seek your forgiveness for whatever spelling, or gramatical errorsthat myght have occured while writing the story.

this story of harivahana is written with  Great 

 care and edited .

if you have enjoyed the story, there is a humble request from my , the authar's side. do hit those star buttons that is there on each chapter and comment your oppinions, good or bad, in the comment section of this part.

i would happily accept whatever you say and if it is a mistake from my side, will try hard and correct it. do not hesitate, dear reader.

an authar is made to be an authar not just by their skill of writing.

they become famous because of the readers they seek and find .

i too, am such an authar, seeking your support and inspiration  ..

hope you have enjoyed this work of myne. do not forget to leave a thumbs up or an emogy at least , or a few words  would saffise?

do leave something in the comment section of this part, if you've come accross this one part.

thankyou.

yours truely*nimisha*