Author's Note

*Clears throat and drops mic as I peep through the window to see all my readers

Hiiiii guys 😁
It's been a pleasure writing on here for you guys to be honest. It was hell of a ride and I'm still in shock we got to 1k+ reads, thank you for everyone who voted, read, commented. It means a lot, it means the world to me.

Although I'm not much of a commenter my self, I would appreciate it if you guys could go back to chapter one and start commenting of everything you can comment on😅 also don't forget to vote, tell people about it and comment!

Shout out to these people
Farhanllah_17
suhail05
Bellevuedreamer
They were truly exceptional as they voted, read, commented and kept me going. I am indebted to you guys, truly.

With that being said follow my Instagram: authoraisha
And free Palestine 🇵🇸

If you're wondering when another novel will be out, well I have something in store for you guys but the uploading would begin prolly by December 15th or 20th of this year in Sha Allah.

Here's the cover

Salwah is a 20 years old ambitious lady with her whole life ahead of her, she is the fifth child and the last daughter of the Umair household and she is the apple of her parents eyes and her siblings pride as she is the only to one to get into a u...

Salwah is a 20 years old ambitious lady with her whole life ahead of her, she is the fifth child and the last daughter of the Umair household and she is the apple of her parents eyes and her siblings pride as she is the only to one to get into a university and a prestigious university at that. Watch how drastically Salwah's life takes a turn when a tragedy befalls her.

Soo that's about it.

Before I begin uploading, I want you all to vote, comment and tell the world about My Schizophrenic Husband so Everlasting would hopefully have a nice starting.

Thank you and good bye.
Assalamualaikum warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh ❤️
#Falastinehurra 🇵🇸