patrol , betrayal ,and comfort✴pg\pg-13

H pov

This was our first patrol and already we had caught six students out of bed and all of the were bloody snoging,and every time Drake had made it so funny now we were about to open yet other class room but what I saw tore me apart. When we opened the door Pansy fricken Parkinson was snogging the hell outa Ron she and her legs wrapped around his waist and her fingers notted in his hair. "RONALD BILLIUS WEASLY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, NO NEVER MIND I DON'T WHAT TO KNOW, BUT YOU BETTER DAMN WELL KNOW THIS WE ARE OVER,I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled as I ran away tears rolling down my cheeks. "Changed." I whispered to Snape as I ran into the common room. "Hermione what's wrong?" Asked Harry, who we had left Cass with when we left.I knew Draco was behind me so I nodded to him to tell him to explain. I went to my room and while in there I heard Harry yell "That bloody git I'll kill him no I'll do worse I'll tell his mum no I'll tell Ginny she'll hex him into oblivion." After awhile Harry left and Draco put Cassidey to bed and he came into my room. "Mia come here." He said sitting on the edge on my bed with open arms and once again I found comfort with Draco and i fell asleep in his arms. I think I'm in love with Draco I thought as I fell asleep.

D.m

As Mia fell asleep in my arms I thought I'm in love with her.

Hermione's dream

I was once again at Malfoy mannor but this time it was Christmas and I was in a green dress. Suddenly a pair of strong arms snaked their way around my waist. "How are you today Mrs.Malfoy?" Asked Draco, "and baby Malfoy,is he behaving himself?" He also asked. "Of course just four more months and Cassidey will have her baby brother and we will have our son." My dream self said. "I love you mia." He said. "I love you to Drake." I said.
End dream

Draco's dream

I walked into the main room at Malfoy mannor. As I walked in I saw a woman with long brown hair in a green dress. I snaked my arms around the woman's swollen waist. I realized she was pregnant. That's when my dream self said, "How are you today Mrs.Malfoy?" I asked, "and baby Malfoy, is he behaving himself?" I asked. "Of course just four more months and Cassidey will have her baby brother and we will have our son." Said the mystery woman. I didn't realize it was Mia till I said "I love you mia." "I love you to Drake." She said.