fluff //preview chapter

H pov

I had just went to the Gryffindor tower to tell Harry and Ginny that we were back so they could come watch Cassidy while me and Draco went on patrol. As I walked in I was met by a pair of brown eyes. "Hey mione come in Ginny is getting teddy ready then we can leave." said Harry. "Ok fine by me." I said. Suddenly I was shoved aside and someone in a cloak ran out. "Who was that?" I asked. "Beats me none of the 8th year guys have a cloak like that." said Harry. He was right no one has a cloak like that it was black with a red inside with silver wisps inbroardering it, also it looked like a 699 pounds cloak. Only Harry and Draco had enough money to buy something like that. "Hey are we ready to go?" asked Ginny as her and teddy came down stairs. "Ca ca?" muttered Teddy. "Yes Teddy we are going to see Cassidy. " said Harry as teddy started clapping. We made it to the head dorms and as i walked in something rubbed against my leg. "Crookshanks!" I screamed as I bent down and picked my old cat up. "Bloody hell Hermione I thought you left that thing here to die in third year!" laughed Harry. "Mia, Help there is a beast roaming the common room!" yelled Draco running in with a spoon and a pot cover using them as a sword and shield. I started laughing Because as soon as he saw the cat the looked at me with fear in his eyes. Soon enough everyone but Draco was laughing, Harry took teddy to case and I explained everything to Draco who after the fact looked very embarrassed. After that me and Draco left for patrols.

This is the preview for "patrol, betrayal, and comfort "