found

=

Hermione awoke the next morning to pecking at her window.
"Mmmm Draco see wh..."she mumbled. She soon remembered the events of the past months .

Draco and Cassidy were taken

Draco didn't know about their marriage.

Or their baby.

He thought Astoria was his wife and that she was
having his baby.

She was drug from her thoughts by a persistent pecking. She got up and opened the window. A small brown owl flew in with a letter attached.

Dearest daughter,
I have arranged for your classes to be canceled for today so that you can accompany me to hogsmead. I will be at your room to get you at 10. We have much to discuss.

Love, father

She sighed and looked over at the clock on the wall. It was green and silver,the only Slytherin thing in our room, as part of her and Draco's truce. The large hand pointed to the 8 and the small hand taunted her at 55. She had only an hour to shower,dress,and be at the gates.

******
At 9:59 she arrived at the gates.
"

Right on time. Are you ready?"Severus asked holding out this arm.
"Yes." Hermione huffed out of breath.
They walked down the path
" the flowers are beautiful. " She commented.
"Yes they are. So how far along are you?"Snape asked.
"6 months. Father I have a question."she replied.
"Ask away." he replied.

"What was mother like? Did she see me before see died?"Hermione mumbled.

"She was an amazing woman. She loved you before she even saw you, and she loved me for who i was. She didn't care about my flaws or mistakes only my heart. She was beautiful too. She had long curly auburn hair and the most beautiful brown eyes,almost exactly like yours. And no my dear she passed before she could see you.Why do you ask?" Severus questioned.

"I don't know if Draco will ever remember me and I don't know if I can be a good mother by myself or at all."she cried.

"My dear everything will be fine. I believe I found a cure. In potion form of course that's were we are going."he smiled and pulled her into the 3broomsticks.
They sat in a booth in the corner and while they ate Draco slipped in. Severus got up and bumped into the waiter with draco's drink and discreetly slipped the potion into it.
They watched from their seats as Draco finished his drink and slowly get up. They watched as he stumbled out. They rushed out and picked him up just as he fell and apperated straight to the infirmary.
They laid him down and waited for Draco to wake up.