Surprise !

Draco pov-

Hermione was running around playing with Cassidy, so I turned around to talk to Harry and Blaize. We were talking about the upcoming game when we heard the shrill scream of "momma!". I turned around as Hermione fell to the ground. I ran to her side, and fell to my knees. I picked her up. "Move! Harry, Ginny get cas!"I yelled as I ran to the hospital wing with Mia in my arms.

"My goodness what happened!" madam Pomfrey asked. "I don't know, she was playing with Cassidy and she just fainted!"I said. "Well lets hope your baby is alright."she said. "Baby?"I whispered. "Yes Mr. Malfoy, are you deaf?..... Wait. She didn't tell you yet did she?"madam Pomfrey kept talking but I wasn't listening. I started walking, then running to our room.

Why didn't she tell me?
She obviously doesn't love you.
Is it even mine?
Probably not, she would have told you if it was.
What if its weaslebees?
So what if it is, as long as she has a baby while she is married to you, you are done with this stupid law
No, she WOULDN't lie to me!
You sound less like me,son. But no matter everything is falling into place...
"STUBIFY!"

Hermione pov.

I woke up and looked around. Harry was asleep in the chair next to me, Pomfrey was in her office, and Draco.......was no where to be seen. "Hermione? Your finally awake!"Harry said sitting up. "Ya, how long have I been out?"I asked. "Well its 1 now so 8 hours, about."he said. "Where is Draco?"I asked. "Don't know, madam Pomfrey let slip you were pregnant and I don't know he just vanished. I went looking for him, got to your room ,and he wasn't there..."Harry said. "Wait. He knows? Oh Merlin he probably thinks its no even his!"I said. "It ok Hermione. Everything will be fine."he assured me. Suddenly Blaize ran in. "Draco and Cassidy have been kidnapped!" he yelled. "What cass was with Ginny!"Harry said standing up. "Harry, She is missing too so is Teddy."Pansy said her voice full of regret. She had ran in behind Blaize. "Who?"I said sitting up. "Deatheaters. Lucius is leading them." Blazie continued. "No. He was supposed to be given the dementors kiss!"Harry mumbled as he paced the floor. "How did he get in.........RON!"I yelled as everything clicked. Harry stopped in his tracks. "Lucius has been disguised as Ron this whole time."Harry said.
"Wait! I kissed Mr. Malfoy!"Pansy yelled. At that we all kinda laughed. "Yuck! Ew!"she continued. "Or it could be the imprius..."Harry added. But that didn't help, Pansy still looked horrified. We informed Mcgonagall and Mrs.Weasly. and soon all of the surviving order were gathered in the hospital wing.

A- soooooo..... Like what I did there? I added a little humor when times are bad.
Draco- what the actual hell?!
Dean- been there done that.....
Author- dean stop breaking the wall go back to your story!
Dean- but you haven't published it yet!
Sam- ya and you said you wouldn't till this is finished.
Author- CASTIEL!
Castiel- yes?
Author - please take them home.
Castiel- of course.
Author- thank you
*supernatural people disappear*
Author- anyway Draco in sorry. Its better than what I originally planned.
Gabriel- she's not wrong!
Author- oh for goodness sake! I give up! Why can't you just stay on your own world!
Gabriel- Hello trickster.

Author- ok till next time. Um given none of the right characters can stay in there own stories Gabe I guess you can do the thing.

Gabe - cool. Ok so you humans need to vote comment and all that.... And her question is what do you think about the crossover like we just did? She doesn't have her answer because I think she is either summoning my brother or about to stab me with the Angel blade Balthzar gave her so bye!