Cassidey's first birthday !

.READ THE A.N AT THE END!!!!!!!
H pov

Its been 2 1/2 months since me and Ginny found out we were both pregnant, and we still haven't told the boys. But today is cassidy's first birthday!! "Mommy mommy!" she yelled jumping into my arms. "Hey baby girl where is daddy and uncle harry?" I asked but the answer was weird. "Snoging!"she said happily. I walked into the living room to see Harry with a guitar and Draco with a sheet of paper. "What's wrong mia ?" he said. "Nothing its just when I asked where ya'll were Cassidy said Snoging I think she meant singing."I said. "No she meant Snoging, Hermione ,me and Harry are secret lovers." Draco said in a serious voice as he put his arm around Harry. Then Harry jumped up and started gagging. "In you dreams Malfoy!" he yelled as I think he got sick in our kitchen. "Is that a promise potter?" Draco yelled into the kitchen which received more vomit from Harry. Then me and Draco started laughing. I leaned over and kissed Draco. "We need to get ready for the party."I said getting up.

5 hours later.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIDY!" everyone yelled. Literally everyone Mcgonagall aloud us to push all the house tables together and let us make a huge cake. Everyone got Cassidy something most did joint gifts like me and Draco asked. Most got her clouths or books. Lots of toys were scattered around the great hall by 7. Suddenly I started feeling light headed. "MIA!?!"was the last thing I heard before I fell to the ground.

An.
Draco- really _______ you had to add fricken drarry?
Me- ya
Harry- I think I am still sick
Me- sorry harry, but on a happier note Cassidy is one year old.
Hermione-i know i can't believe it!!
Draco- I know my little.....
Hermione- *evil glare*
Draco- I mean our little girl is growing up. BUT NO BOYS TILL SHE IS 40!!!
Me- Haha I already have her marriage written.
Draco- what!!no!!who?
Me- *whispers name*
Draco- what no anyone but him! *glares at harry*
Harry- what its not like I am the one marrying her!!!
Draco-well if you would keep it in your pants!!
Me- its not him who didn't keep it in his pants ya know.
Draco- what huh?
Me- *whispers again*
Draco- oh sorry potter.
Me- but if you have another daughter it will be Harry's fault OR if you have son and him a daughter...... *winks* Hahahahahahha
Harry and Draco- WHAT!!!
Ginny and Hermione- Hahahahahahha
Ron- ya know this is hilarious, how long till I am good again?
Me- oh only a few more chapters....I think let me check. But till then will you do the honors?
Ron- ya cool......
Hermione- wait ______are you ok? You kinda didn't write much.
Me- ya I am fine just a little writers block.
Draco- *shoves me into closet*
Harry- ok so ______ is kinda sick. Flu.
Draco- and she almost lost a really good friend recently, he just now forgave her.
Harry- and she hasn't slept well in 3 weeks.
Hermione- BOYS SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW!
Draco- to bad i don't want them giving her shite for a really short chapter.
Harry- also any ideas are welcome because I think she has a small dose of writers block.
Ginny- * unlocks closet*
Me- BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry and Draco- shit! *runs in fear*
Hermione - Ron now.
Ron- Ok so vote,comment and whatever else you can do! And her question is who else loves supernatural?