life or death✴

Hpov

Me,Draco,Harry,and Ginny ran all the way to the medical wing after madam Pomfrey apperated there with Cassidey. When we got there Cass was healed but was pale and breathing shallowly suddenly we heard foot steps coming towards us.

"Well damn I didn't kill it,or harm the farret!"said a smirking Ron weasly. "Ronald get the hell outta here, you almost killed mine and Harry's goddaughter, your niece, and your best friends daughter!"yelled a fiery ginny. "You've got to be kidding, that monster's parents are frickin Voldemort and Bellatrix the women who carved this in your arm!" he said pulling up my sleeve, showing my mudblood scar. I had to lie i want him to hurt like I was. "No Ron she is all mine, its all just a lie me and Draco had an affair in 6th year only Harry and Ginny knew, I had her around the end of the year Mcgonagall gave me a potion that would hide it, I love Draco its always been draco!" I yelled at him. He fumed and left about five minutes later blaize and pansy ran in asking about how me and draco how we were and how cassidey was. Then madam Pomfrey came in and said that Cass needed a blood transplant and the only match was Harry. "Oh draco our baby is going to die!" I cried into his chest. "No she won't Hermione , I will do the transplant." Said Harry stepping forward. I should have known he would do anything for Cassidy, he doesn't care who her biological parents are he loves her, she is his niece now anyway.

❇❇three hours later

"Everything went well, Mr.Potter is in the great Hall having a well deserved half chocolate cake,and little Cassidey is sleeping and should wake up in a few hours now. You all need to go to dinner you missed the new law receptions. I will alert you if anything happens before you return." Said madam pomfrey. After a while Ginny and Draco looked at me and laughed. Draco was the first to say anything. "An affair really mia?" He questioned as he continued to snicker. "Well its all I could think of on a moments notice!" I laughed trying to look mad and my failed attempts just made them laugh harder. "Oh mia I love you so much." Draco laughed as he kissed me. Once we got to the hall everyone was back by the sleepy smiles on everyone's faces you could tell what they were doing ,Ron walked in as soon as a howler flew through window in the great hall and landed infrount of him.

RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HERMIONE? AND THEN YOU HAVE THE ODOUSITY TO TRY TO USE SCEMPRA ON DRACO MALFOY , KKNOWING VERY WELL HERMIONE LOVES HIM AND INSTEAD HIT A BABY, YOUR SISTER AND BEST FRIENDS GODDAUGHTER. AND THE POOR BABY IS ONLY 9 1\2 MONTHS OLD! YOU ARE TO ARRIVE HOME RIGHT NOW!(howler moves to face Hermione and Draco )
Hermione dear I am truly sorry for my sons actions. You and draco and Cass are welcome for Christmas, and everyother break as well he is to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas hope Cassidy is well. I will write you all soon.

And with that the howler tore itself up and disintegrated. Ron stood up and sauntered out of the hall.
After that proffeser Mcgonagall appeared beside me and draco.
"Cassidy has woken up and is crying for you two as well Mr.potter and Ms.weasley."She said and walked away. I grabbed a thing of apple sauce and some licorice wands and like that the four of us raced to the hospital wing.

When we got there pansy was trying to help but was failing so I walked over told pansy thank you and started rocking her after she stopped crying I feed her and told he me and daddy (draco) had to go and aunt Ginny and uncle Harry would stay with her. She went to sleep after that.

Ok so starting here some dirty stuff is about to happen. If you don't like that kinda stuff skip to the an, I know people don't like reading stuff like this so I won't write it detailed yall can use you imaginations or can read my very undetailed version..............

Me and Draco walked back to our room,me to write Molly and my parents, But Draco had other ideas. He grabbed my waist and spun me around to face him , he kissed me passionately and pulled me to the bedroom where he began to take my clothes off never breaking our kiss. It was me who broke the kiss "love, I don't think I'm ready." I said before he could continue. "Ok, but will you tell me why?" he said sitting up on the bed. "I..i.. I'm scared I won't be enough. You're experienced... Bloody hell your the Slytherin sex king for marlins sake, and I'm just The Gryffindor virgin." I said. "Mia, I wish I would have saved myself for you, but I made a mistake. If I could go back in time and tell myself that one day I will be with the most amazing woman on earth I would. I love you and don't you ever think you aren't enough, because you are perfect to me." He said looking at me. I smiled and snickered. "If you told your younger self you would be with me he would have put you in St.mungos." I told him. "You know what Draco, I am ready." I said. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes." and that's all it took for Draco to rip my clothes off and send me into total bliss.

An.

Ok so........ Ya I know. So tell me your thoughts...... If many of my reader ask me to i will erase the last part.

Hermione- well that was.... Um....different? I understand Draco's nickname now.
Draco- you have to admit you enjoyed it. *evil smirk*
Me- ok yall enough or i WILL delete it.
Harry- ya she's got a point... Its very disgusting.
Draco &Hermione - ok
Me- Harry will you do the honors?
Harry- ok awesome.So everyone vote comment,and whatever else you can do. Draco was right her twang is rubbing off on us.
Me- *cough cough* Harry the question. *cough*
Harry- oh ya sorry. If she were to put Doctor who references would anyone understand? Also dose anyone really read her books?
Harry- please tell her to put Doctor who references!! It would mean the world to me.