sugar rush

It was a chilly Saturday morning

It was a chilly Saturday morning. Gryffindor was ready to play Quidditch against Slytherin once again.

James came up with a strong plan, rehearsing early mornings with his team the week coming up to the big match.

As usual, Remus, Peter, Isabel, Lily, Marlene and Mary were all ready to support their boys.

Isabel painted red and yellow stripes with face paint on the side of Remus and Marlene's face in support of Gryffindor, of course. Though Remus was reluctant at first.

"C'mon, Rem, match with me!" Marlene begged, showing off Isabel's artwork, "We'll look amazing."

Remus rolled his eyes, giving up. She had been begging him to do this since the last game Gryffindor played against Hufflepuff.

"Fine."

Marlene squealed, kissing Remus' cheek as a thank you, "Iz! He said yes! Come down here." She shouted up the stairs to their dorm, "Bring your paints!"

Now matching, Remus and Marlene were ready to cheer for James and Sirius.

The group, who were all wrapped up in red coloured scarfs and woolly hats, made it towards the playing field.

"Belle!"

A voice made Isabel stop before climbing up to her seat.

She turned around and smiled widely as Sirius came up to hug her tightly, "Hey, you." She kissed his cheek, "Good luck."

"Thanks."

"Padfoot! Time to be ready, mate."

"Coming!" He cupped his hands shouting to James, "I'll come kiss you when we win." He took his scarf and placed it around her bare neck, "Stay warm."

Isabel sat next to Remus, who nudged her and smiled, before Madam Hooch blew her whistle, meaning the game had begun.

"Go James!" Lily shouted.

Shocked, Isabel and Remus turned to her, jaws wide open.

Noticing this, Lily shrugged, "What?"

"Did you just support James?" Isabel questioned.

"And call him by his first name?" Remus added.

"Lily!" Mary squealed, "This is progress!"

"Progress? For what?"

"Jily." Marlene said simply, "It's bound to happen sooner or later."

"No it's not." Lily insisted, "I'm only supporting Gryffindor at a game of Quidditch."

"Sure it is," Remus said, sarcasm dripping, "and Sirius isn't deathly in love with Isabel."

Peter chuckled, happy for his friends, "Why would it be so bad if you just tried to date James?"