regulus

~The Room of Requirement~

The group gossiped on their way to the Room of Requirement then separated: getting drinks, dancing or snogging some random person.

It was the perfect room: a mini bar in the corner, a little lounge area, a spacious area for dancing. James had added some decorations himself, bringing in fairy lights, red coloured balloons ("to piss off anyone who wasn't a Gryffindor") and some floating candles. He'd even managed to bewitch the ceiling to look like a sunset, which was Sirius' idea because he knew it was Isabel's favourite view. Twinkling in all its glory, hung a large disco ball from the middle of the ceiling. In the corner stood the masterpiece: a very large record player to play Isabel's chosen records.

After putting on a record, Isabel made her way over to the mini bar first, picking up a plastic cup and filling it with a shot of firewhiskey. There, her, Fabian and Gideon began to laugh and chat about random things.

Seeing this, Sirius went to get another drink himself; he'd already done shots with Marlene and Dorcas. Marlene, however, pulled him aside to talk to him before he could get very far.

"So, did you come with anyone?" Gideon asked Isabel, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You asking me to dance, Gid?" Isabel's tipsiness got the best of her. Drunk Isabel was more confident and forward than 'bookworm' Isabel.

"Do you want to?" He asked, slightly surprised.

"Come on." She rolled her eyes playful and smiled, pulling at his sleeve, indicating him follow her over to the dance floor.

"Sirius," Marlene started, pulling Sirius' gaze away from Isabel, "You are jealous."

Sirius scoffed, "Jealous? Jealous? Of who, Prewett?"

Sirius turned away, beginning to walk off but Marlene dragged him back again, "Yes. It is so clear you lo-"

"No!" Sirius interrupted, "I don't love anyone. I'm Sirius Black, I don't fall in love."

"Okay, so you like her, then. A lot, clearly." She crossed her arms.

"Everyone knows." He slurred.

"Yes, except her." Marlene pointed in Isabel's direction. She was dancing with Gideon.

"You want more to drink, Iz?" Gideon shouted over the noise.

"Okay, thanks." She handed him her cup and continued to dance after he had left for drinks.

Unaware of who this was, some hands slipped onto Isabel's hips from behind her and dragged her to a more secluded area.