sirius day

~Hogwarts corridors~

~6:28 am~

Walking towards the kitchens, Isabel and Lily planned to have the house elves bake a cake for Sirius' seventeenth.

"So, what's his favourite flavours?" Lily asked.

"He loves vanilla, a classic Victoria sponge; says it's 'fancy yet common'." Isabel laughed, mimicking Sirius, as the two were nearing the painting of fruit.

Gently, Lily tickled the pear, revealing the kitchens, allowing both girls to enter.

As it was early morning, the elves were busy preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner, including snacks, for the students.

"Lopsy!" Isabel called out to a certain elf who came rushing to her side, excited to see Isabel.

"Oh, miss Isabel! Lopsy is happy to see you again." The short elf smiled, "And you brought another friend."

"This is Lily." Isabel introduced her.

"Hello, miss Lily. It is such a pleasure to meet you." The elf squeaked and smiled at the ginger girl.

"Please, just call me Lily." She smiled, "It's lovely to meet you too."

Isabel crouched down to Lopsy's height, "Lopsy, it's Sirius' birthday today, you know, the one with the long dark hair?"

"Oh yes, you have brought him to see Lopsy multiple times. What a handsome gentleman!" She gushed.

"Yes, him." She chucked at Lopsy's little smile, "He's seventeen today and we would really appreciate it if you could bake him a cake. A classic Victoria sponge, please ." Isabel smiled.

"Lopsy would be more than pleased, miss Isabel." Lopsy bowed.

"Thank you so much, Lopsy." Isabel rubbed the little elf's head as Lopsy became excited for having to bake a cake for the girls.

The elf assured the girls the cake would be ready soon; therefore the girls decided to stay, calling upon another elf to help with a few snacks.

"So, what did you get for Sirius?" Lily questioned.

"You'll see." Isabel winked, "What did you?"

"Just some Quidditch equipment. He's hard to shop for, you know." Lily chuckled.

"He is not. Just get him some hair stuff." She laughed.