46. I Won't Tell If You Don't

The morning sun swept over King's Landing, warming up the room where Alyssa lay with Aegon next to her.

She observed his calm features as he slept, his chest going up and down with each breath, the hairs covering a piece of his face.

She reached to pull them away so she could see all of him but was stopped by him as he gasped out loudly and opened his eyes. The corners of his mouth went up in a smile when he saw her. "Good morrow," she whispered.

Aegon caressed her cheek instead of responding and grinned with his eyes closed. "We have to get up now, and get ready for the celebratio-" She began before interrupting her with a deep kiss. His hands were placed firmly on her hips while he made his way on top of her.

He pulled his lips away from hers and leaned down to kiss her neck, "It can wait, Baelon never wakes up this early and I don't think it matters if you and I spend some time together."

She laughed at him, he was such an incredible man so it was insane amusing. "We have so much to do Aegon-"

"shhh, All that can wait." He pulled the strings off her dress to take it off, And despite rather rambling errands, it wasn't something she objected to So he continued to pull at the sleeves, the laces to get it off before a knock on the door was heard.

He sighed deeply and turned to the door, slightly annoyed at being interrupted. Alyssa, on the other hand, saw it as somewhat It was fun to see him agonize in such a way. Hon was quick to get out of bed, She pulled down the skirt of her dress and pulled up her sleeve to look decent in front of servants.

As soon as the door opened, Baelon ran into the room, he ran like a madman up to the bed where Aegon groaned after the boy jumped on him.

"Dada! Up!"

"I know, I know, It's your nameday"

Alyssa stood at the door, laughing at father and son. Aegon looked as if he hadn't slept for three days and Baelon as if he had eaten too much sugar.

"Don't worry, the celebrations haven't started yet. You'll have time to spend some time with septa Marlow" She said, Baelon looked more disappointed than ever before.

"Not septa marlow, enyone but her." cried Aegon from the bed. Both he and Alyssa had had her when they were children, and you could say that the very orderly and strict woman did not appreciate the prince's carelessness and recklessness.

"You're not helping, husband."

"I'm not trying to, wife."

Alyssa sighed and turned to Baelon who was looking up at her with dough eyes. "Don't wike her" He continued.

"And people wonder who you took after." she muttered and called for Tanya to take him.

The couple were once again alone in the room after their lively son had left, Alyssa turned her head to check on Aegon who she thought was lying in bed.

But when she turned her eyes there, he was gone, and without warning, she felt his arm wrap around her waist, and turned her around to him, "Where were we?"

"I would love to spend time with you, but unfortunately for us, the Queen asked me to join her for breakfast and to take Rhaegar with me."

Aegon sighed loudly and leaned his head on her shoulder in annoyance. "She's a cruel woman," he muttered, much to Alyssa's amusement.

She placed a hand on either side of his face, giggling at his clinginess. "See you before the feast" she kissed his cheek before she went to get dressed for her morning with the queen.