Chapter 1

I was walking down the street with Kato, bags of food in hand. "You know we could've taken the car or Ukyo could've taken you if you're scared of my driving," Kato spoke while smirking over at me. "And you know I don't like using the cars. I'd rather walk it's more peaceful, besides if I wanted to use a car I would've gone alone," I spoke glancing over at him. "Yeah I know," He chuckled as we drew closer to the temple. Once there I walked up the steps with Kato following behind me, passing Hyuga his food before giving Ukyo his. Kato taking a seat next to Sakyo before passing the rest of the food out. "Why aren't you eating?" Hyuga questioned while eyeing me. "I don't need to eat," I spoke with a small smile. Earning a huff from him he stuck a spoonful of rice in my mouth. "I'll share with you then," He spoke. Quickly swallowing the food just as my phone started ringing. "Moshimoshi?" I answered while walking away from the others, standing just outside the temple. "Suki..." My sister Emi whispered. "Emi, what's wrong?" I questioned as my mind started to panick. "Sorry but Emi can't keep talking," Nikaido's voice came over the other end. "Nikaido, what did you do to my sister," I seethed as my body grew tense. "Oh she's perfectly fine, you should be more concerned with your nephews," He chuckled causing my blood to boil. "If you hurt them I'll kill you," I seethed clenching my fist. No words were said as I heard Emi scream on the other end, before a gunshot broke through and everything grew silent. "EMI!" I screamed into the phone. "Times ticking for the other three. Can you save them?" Nikaido chuckled. "I'll kill you!" I shouted before the call ened.

   Falling to my knees chlenching my phone in my hand as tears sprang from my eyes. Letting a pained scream rip through me as the realization set in, Emi was dead and there was nothing I could've done to save her. Feeling a hand grab my shoulder caused me to quickly move pinning the persons arm behind them, as I stood on my feet. "Suki it's me," Hyuga rasped. "I'm sorry," I whispered quickly letting him go and stepping back. "Come here," He whispered pulling me into him. "They killed her," I cried while holding onto him. "Who?" He whispered. "Emi, they killed her. They have my nephews," I cried more. "We'll help you get them back," He assured. "I'll do it," I spoke pushing away from him. Quickly drying my eyes before running away from him. I can't have them involved in this, we're already at war with Kuryu, this would just make it more complicated. I kept running until I was home quickly going inside changing into a red hoodie and a pair of black leggings. Grabbing my keys before leaving and getting on my dirt bike, quickly heading towards Nameless City.

   Once I was there I weeved in and out of the different streets before coming to a stop in front of an abandoned factory. Taking a deep breath before heading inside seeing nothing but a body laying in the middle. Slowly I walked to the body falling to my knees as I saw my sister, gunshot to her forehead. "Ahhhh!" I cried out as I sobbed over her body. "Took you long enough," Nikaido spoke from behind me. SNapping my head up as my blood boiled, before quickly standing up turning towards him. "I'll kill you," I seethed while glaring at him. "Suki-chan don't be like that, we're old friends aren't we," He chuckled while taking a step forward. "We're nothing," I spat. "Suki-chan you're making me sad," He chuckled while walking closer. "Shut up!" I snapped going towards him with clenched fist. Before any moves could be made, the cries of children found my ears. Turing around seeing my nephews being held Kuryu henchmen with either guns or knives caused my blood to boil even further.

  "Let them go you asshole, they have nothing to do with this," I spat not taking my eyes off the kids. "Pick who gets to live and who gets to die," Nikaido chuckled. "How about you die," A voice rasped from above us. Snapping my eyes up seeing Smoky and P from Rude Boys standing on the overhead walkway. Smirking I quickly kicked Nikaido back before running towards my nephews, as the rest of Rude Boys entered fighting the henchmen off. Quickly I grabbed two of my nephews while Takeshi grabbed one of them. Quickly we made our way out of the factory and to a spot that we could hide. "Are you guys okay?" I questioned softly while looking over the three. "Aunt Suki, who were those men?" Akio questioned. "They're very bad men. I'm sorry they got so close to you," I spoke while pulling him in for a hug. "Why did moms boss kill her?" Haru questioned softly. "Emi was working for Nikaido?" I quesioned while staring at him confused. "Yeah, she'd always get jobs from him," He replied. "I didn't know anything about her work, she never told me. I just know the Nikaido wasn't always bad plus Cain use to be his name. He got corrupted by power and money. I'm sorry he took your mom from you, but he'll pay for it," I spoke pulling him in for a quick hug. Lastly I looked over at Ryuta the youngest who stood silently crying into Takeshi's shoulder. "Ryuta-chan come here," I whispered while opening my arms. Quickly he come to me breaking into lound sobs as the other two joined. I stood there hugging all of them while doing my best to calm them all down.

   "Suki," Somky called when he walked in with the others, stopping when his eyes found my nephews in my arms. Giving him a look and sad smile he nodded walking off to a different room with the others. Once my nephews were done crying I sat them all down before sighing. "You guys will live with me from now on if you're okay with that," I spoke while eyeing them. "Where else would we go?" Haru questioned. "I'd say with your uncles but you've never met them, and your dad left when you guys were all rather young," I sighed. "Uncles?" Akio questioned confused. "Amamiya Masaki and Amamiya Hiroto," I sighed while running a hand through my hair. "Amamiya Takeru is your father," I added quickly. "Mom said Ryuta had a different dad," Haru blurted out. "He does but I was never told who the man was," I spoke softly. "Can we find our dads?" Akio questioned. "Of course but until then you'll live with me. You're still going to school too," I spoke while eyeing them. Earning groans and whines from them causing me to chuckle. "Rest I'll be in the other room," I spoke quickly walking over to Smoky and the others.

     "Thank you," I spoke while staring at Smoky and the others. "Suki," Smoky rasped while staring at me. "Mm," I hummed while staring at him. "We're sorry about your sister. We'll get revenge," He spoke while giving me a sad smile. "I'll handle it," I spoke before leaving the room. "Let's go," I spoke looking at the three boys. Earning groans from the older two while Ryuta was sleeping. Sighing I picked up Ryuta before walking out with the other two trailing behind me. "Take the car," Smoky called out stopping me in my tracks. Turning around glancing over at Takeshi before sighing. "Takeshi, do you mind," I spoke turning towards the car. Shaking his head before walking to the car with us following behind him. Once in the car we quickly took of going to the temple where I could see Kato, Ukyo, Sakyo, and Hyuga waiting inside. "Thank you," I spoke while getting out, Ryuta still in my arms the other two following me. Getting a nod from Takeshi before he drove away.

   "Suki!" Kato called out catching the others attention, as we walked in. "I'm back," I spoke flashing a small smile. "Let's go back to my place," Hyuga spoke coming up to me. "Okay," I whispered, following him to one of the cars with my nephews. Hyuga helped Akio into the back before getting myself and Ryuta in the front seat, while Haru climbed in behind me. Hyuga quickly got into the driver seat giving a look to Kato, Ukyo, and Sakyo who were standing outside the car. Sighing I looked out the window while we drove feeling Hyuga glancing over at me through out the whole drive. "We're here," Hyuga whispered causing me to nod before slipping out of the car with Ryuta still peacefully sleeping. Haru following behind me while Hyuga carried Akio who had fallen asleep. Quickly we went inside, Hyuga leading us to a spare room with two beds, laying Akio on one bed while I put Ryuta on the other. "Haru you sleep in here too, you shouldn't be alone," I spoke glancing at him. Nodding he climbed in bed next to Akio causing me to give a small smile. "If you guys need anything we'll be in the room at the end of the hall," I spoke before leaving with Hyuga.

   Slipping into his room sitting on the foot of the bed as everything just crashed down on me. "Let it out love, I'm here for you," He spoke wrapping his arms around me. "It wasn't supposed to be like this," I cried while holding onto him. "I know love, we'll make it work though," He assured softly. "I can't ask you to make it work though. I can't ask you to do that when I have three kids to take care of now," I whispered while looking up at him, tears still streaming from my eyes. "Those kids are family. They're your family, you're my family, which also makes them my family love. It can't be that hard to take care of kids," He spoke with a smirk. "Haru is fifteen, Akio is thirteen, and Ryuta is seven. They aren't at the easiest ages to handle," I spoke with a small smile, drying my eyes. "We'll make it work, but we can only do that if you're willing. And if you move in here with me," He spoke while eyeing me. "Okay," I whispered burring my head back into his chest.

   "Let me change you then we can sleep," He whispered before pulling away. Walking over to his closet pulling out one of his white tee shirts and a pair of pajama pants, before walking over with them. Slowly he took my clothes of before slipping the clean ones on. Smiling I climbed higher onto the bed slipping under the covers while Hyuga changed into his pajama pants. Slipping into bed next to me pulling me into his chest as we cuddled. "Goodnight love," He whispered placing a kiss on my head. "Goodnight love," I whispered back while closing my eyes.