Chapter 3

Time Skip

   It was two days after the funeral and everything felt like it was going to hell. I haven't slept for three days now and I've barely eaten causing Hyuga to be concerned along with Kato, Sakyo, and Ukyo. I had so much to do for the boys plus I haven't accepted that Emi's truly gone. The house is full of sorrow and I don't know if anything can change that. "Hey you okay?" Hyuga questioned coming up behind me. "Yeah, I'm fine just making up a few lunches for some of the Oya kids. I'm meeting them concerning Haru's enrollment, I want them to give him a proper Oya welcome but I want to make sure they won't bring anything about Emi up," I spoke well finishing up the lunches. "They're going to kick his ass," He deadpanned. "I know that's why Murayama is going to be there to over see things. Haru has to realize this is the world he'll be living in now, he'll see that on Monday," I spoke while taking my leave. Walking down the street with the bag of lunches in hand and a small smile on my face.

   Sighing as I walked into the school getting weird looks from a few people until I saw a weaker boy that looked familiar. "Jamuo?" I questioned going towards him. "Suki-chan," He spoke looking at me while still being held by the collar of his shirt. "Let him go dumbass," I huffed glaring at the boy. "Fuck off," The boys friend retorted while getting into my face. Smirking while giving a look to Jamuo causing him to swallow hard. Without warning I kicked the boy in the gut before shoving the boy holding Jamuo away, switching all the bags to one hand, while grabbing Jamuo and running up the stairs to the rooftop. "Are you crazy!?" He yelled while looking at me. "Do you have to ask," I chuckled while eyeing him. "Jamuo, who did you bring?" A familiar voice called over. Turning to the side seeing Fujio and Tsukasa sitting on a couch. "Fujio, Tsukasa," I called over to them giving a wave.

   "Suki-chan?" They both questioned while looking at me. "The one and only," I spoke giving them a small smile. Before more could be said the two idiots from earlier came storming onto the roof. "Yasushi, Kiyoshi nows not the time," Tsukasa huffed glaring at the two. "We aren't here for you," The one with the longer hair spoke. Passing Jamuo the bags before pushing him towards Fujio and Tsukasa while taking my stance. "I only did anything cause you were being rude," I spoke while glaring at them. "You have nothing to do with Oya so you have no right to get into our fights," The one with the weird hair retorted. "I missed this," I smirked at the two before leaping forward. Kicking the one with the weird hair in the temple knocking him out before turning to the other boy. Quickly kicking him back before kicking his legs out from under him. Grabbing ahold of his shirt pulling him up and holding him over the edge. "If you don't want me to drop you, leave Jamuo alone and learn some manners," I spoke flashing a smile. "You wouldn't drop me," He scoffed. Chuckling while looking over at the other three. "He thinks I won't drop him," I chuckled while letting him go causing him to yell. Quickly grabbing him by his ankle before he fell any further, pulling him up and throwing him to the side.

  "You're crazy," He remarked while staring at me. "Crazy is fun," I chuckled turning my attention to the other three. "Anyways I made some lunches for you guys. Where's Shibaman, Tsuji, and Todoroki?" I spoke while looking around. "Probably in the intercome room," Fujio spoke. Sighing I pulled out my phone calling Tsuji. "Hello?" He answered. "Get up to the rooftop with Shibaman and Todoroki," I spoke before ending the call. Texting Murayama to come up here with Seki and Furuya, before slipping my phone back in my pocket. After a few minutes everyone I called for was on the roof and staring at me. Quickly I passed out the lunches and drinks, seeing that I had a few extra lunches. Sighing I took two lunches over to the boy I scared who was still laying on the ground. "What's your name?" I questioned while squating in front of him. "Yasushi," He huffed. "Here these are for you and Kiyoshi. We got off on the wrong foot, I'm Suki. I use to live in Hope Hill when I was younger with my mom and older sister," I spoke giving a soft smile.

  Before he could reply another two boys come onto the roof looking over at me and Yasushi. "Did you two get your asses kicked by a girl," The boy with the yellow and black bandana laughed. "Oi idiot don't be rude," I huffed glaring over at him. "You should watch who you're talking to," The boy with the dreads huffed. Glancing over at the group behind me before looking back at the two boys. Sighing I grabbed the other two lunches handing them to the two boys before slapping them both. "The food is because we got off on the wrong foot, the slap if because you are rude," I spoke before turning back to the group. Getting ready to take a seat when a container hit my back, causing me to pause. "Oi! You brats!" Furuya yelled while standing. "Furuya enough," I spoke while turning around. Going towards the boy with dreads who threw the food back at me. "You ungrateful fuck," I seethed while glaring at him. Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt forcing him back until we were at the edge of the building. "I suggest you apologize," I huffed. "Suki-chan," Murayama called over. "What," I snapped glancing back at him.

  "Leave him be Todoroki can handle him," He spoke causing Todoroki to stand up. Groaning I let the boy go and backed off. "Leave while I'm being nice," I huffed while staring at him. Scoffing him and his friend both left while glaring at me causing me to sigh. "Yasushi, kick their asses please, they're rude," I spoke while going over to the group. Taking my seat next to Jamuo and Fujio, while looking at everyone as they ate. "How have you been? How's Emi-san?" Tsuji questioned flashing a smile. "Yeah how is she, my sisters missed her," Shibaman chimed in. '"I miss Emi-san too," Fujio chimed in causing Tsukasa and Jamuo to nod in agreement. Sighing I looked down as tears came to my eyes feeling a hand give my shoulder a squeez, knowing it was Murayama caused me to sigh again. Looking up at the boys as tears slowly made their way down my face causing the air to grow tense. "Emi was killed three days ago and the funeral was two days ago," I whispered as more tears fell. "What happened?" Seki questioned. "Kuryu killed her, and now I'm taking care of the kids with Hyuga. That's why I came here. Haru is starting here at Oya on Monday as a first year. I want you to give him a proper Oya welcome but Murayama you need to over see everything. I don't want him so hurt he's in the hospital and I don't want him dead either, but he needs to be taught a lesson," I spoke while drying my eyes. "But he just lost his mom," Shibaman spoke. "And he has to learn the world he's living in now," I retorted. "We'll welcome him and bring him into our group," Fujio assured. "Also heres this," I spoke passing Fujio a card. "What's this?" He questioned. "Emi's grave sight, she'd be happy if you guys went to visit," I spoke before going to walk away.

  feeling myself become dizzy as everything started spinning, causing me to fall into Shibaman. "Suki-chan are you okay?" He questioned softly. "I'm fine," I spoke as everything caem back into focus. Slowly I walked down the stairs feeling someone following me, glancing back seeing Yasushi a few steps behind me. Sighing I walked a bit faster making my way out of the scholl and down the street some before everything was dizzy again. Falling to my knees as black spots started covering my vision, felling my head hit the ground as the day faded from my vision.