9

Chapter 9:
Unexpected Sparks

After a month of their forced wedding, Sejal found herself still struggling to adapt to her new life with Rishabh, the rude CEO. His dark aura and piercing gaze intimidated her, making her shy and uncomfortable in his presence. Whenever they engaged in a conversation or an argument, his flirty behavior only served to make her more nervous.

One evening, a family discussion was taking place regarding the direction of their business. Sejal, despite her timid nature, mustered up the courage to suggest some innovative ideas. Surprisingly, everyone was impressed and approved of her suggestions.

However, as the meeting concluded and they were left alone in the room, Rishabh couldn't resist taunting her.
"You know," he sneered, a mocking smile playing on his lips, "it's rather suspicious how your idea aligned perfectly with my own. Were you simply trying to dismiss my idea intentionally?"

Sejal's eyes widened at his accusation, and she immediately put on her innocent facade. "What? No! I didn't even know what your idea was! I swear, it was just a coincidence."

Rishabh's eyes narrowed, clearly not convinced, and he took a step closer. "Coincidences seem to occur often when it comes to you. But I won't let you hide your true motives behind your innocent act."

Feeling a scorching anger rise within her, Sejal snapped. "How dare you accuse me of such things! I may be shy and timid, but I have principles, unlike you. You're the one who needs to take a good look at themselves and recognize their own flaws."

The room fell silent as Sejal's every word echoed in the air. Rishabh seemed taken aback by her sudden outburst. As the tension thickened, Sejal's hands trembled slightly, but she stood her ground, refusing to back down.

Rishabh's gaze wavered for a moment before he regained his composure, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, I see. Little Miss Chavan has finally found her voice. Well, congratulations. But don't forget your place."

Sejal's resolve only strengthened at his condescending words. "My place? I know my place, and it's not beneath you or anyone else. I may be your forced wife, but I am not your doormat. I won't let you or anyone disrespect me. No place in this family? That's where you're wrong,Mr Chavan. I am part of this family now, whether you like it or not. And I have every right to be heard, respected, and acknowledged."

His eyes widened at the fierce determination shining in hers. He was used to people bowing down to his every whim, but this woman before him was a force to be reckoned with. Perhaps there was more to her than meets the eye.

In that moment, the dynamic between Sejal and Rishabh shifted. Sparks ignited between them, they would embark on an unexpected journey of self-discovery, slowly unraveling the layers of their complex personalities.

As the days went by after their marriage, their interactions became a blend of heated arguments and stolen glances filled with curiosity. Sejal's shy nature started to fade, replaced by a newfound strength, while Rishabh's flirty demeanor transformed into a genuine desire to understand the woman he once dismissed. And amidst their clashes and growing connection, love began to emerge from the most unlikely of circumstances.

There were many continuous arguments between them but still they had to be nice to each other in front of each other's family although they didn't even realise when the fake care turned into a real one.

Sejal genuinely started to care about Rishabh, she used to hug him after he came home from work which she even used to do to her parents and they were really had physical affection and comfort. But Rishabh being a cold person she tried to change but hugs were something which came from within her. She used to get butterflies, and as for him, he used to like it but was too adamant to even admit it to himself. Her giving a small advise to the family would be this chaotic, she didn't know.