Unforgetful night

Ida was setting up the table humming a tune.
When the sound of a door being unlocked and opened.

???: Im home!!!

Ida looks to the door excited

Ida; Daddy!!!!

Ida rushed to her Dad giving him a hug which he returned

Ida's dad : How is my little girl.

Ida: Great, dad!

Ida's Dad: Lets head to dinner, I got a surprise for you

Ida beamed with happiness

The family went to the table and sat enjoying the meal. After the family was done eating Ida's Dad invited her to the living room.

Ida's Dad: I got you something really special!

Ida: Really!

Ida's Dad : Close your eyes.

Ida close her eyes

Ida's Dad: Open up!

Ida opens up her eyes to see what her father got her.

Ida looked at the doll in awe

Ida: Wow,where did you get this?

Ida's Dad: I was looking on the internet for something when an ad for that doll came up.

I thought " My baby would love that " so I got it. Do you like it.

Ida grab it and hugged it tightly.

The doll glowed for a second.

Ida's Dad: The Doll was called Recreyo Chan.Take good care of it.

Ida: Thanks, Daddy.

Ida's Dad : Alright,time for bed. So you can be ready for school in the morning.

Ida : Ok!

Ida took a bath and brushed her teeth. Then she put on her pajamas. Wished her parents good night and placed Recreyo Chan on her bed. She turn the lights off in her room.

Ida went under covers and rested on her pillow.

Ida : Goodnight, Recreyo Chan.

As Ida drifted off to sleep the doll glowed and floated in the air.

All Recreyo Chan dolls across the world glow with a pinkish aura coming out of the dolls. The auras phased through walls and were flying at a high speed across the world.

The auras went to Ida's house and phased through her room's window into the doll.

Ida woke up feeling thirsty. Paused,then looked up saw what was going on.

She retreated into covers scared of what was going on.She was shivering due to fear.

The doll grew bigger and looked more like an anime character. The doll transformed into a girl wearing a Sailor uniform. The weird thing is even though she looked human. She looked animated like an anime character who escaped into our world.

The girl opened her eyes, laughing maniacally.

Ida was terrified of what she was but, did not make a sound.

Fans where on in house hiding the noise. And the ventilation system made sure no one heard it.

The girl was fully transformed then she stood for a moment on the floor then proceeds to stumble and fall right on her face

Ida looks at the anime girl. She had cuts over body and her uniform. She looked over bruised and scarred.

The crazy laugh slowly turns to sobbing

Recreyo Chan: Hic...Hic...Hic ."They beat me, I did everything to save my home. I'm alone again.~"

Ida slowly goes from scared to worried. She got up from her bed.

She slowly moved towards the anime girl. Thinking that she should be in a tv screen not in the real world.

Recreyo Chan noticed the girl and looked scared.

Recreyo Chan: Get away from me!!~

Recreyo Chan got up stumbled a bit holding her shoulder. And tried to run but was going to fall but Ida rushed to her and caught her. Even though the girl was way taller.

Ida: Don't worry, I got you.

Recreyo Chan looked at the girl with her animated pink eyes and was very surprised. Why did this girl not get scared?

Ida set the girl on her Beanie bag. She quietly got the first aid kit in the hallway.

Ida cleaned up RC's wounds.

Ida got some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.

Ida : This may sting, it will be quick.

Ida put the ball on RC's wound. Which RC grimaced in pain holding back screams.

RC: Owowowo,ouch~

Ida wrapped RC's wounds with bandages then got a white Adidas track suit. Her mom got for a special sale at a store. She could not fit into but, she gave it to Ida for when she was older.

Ida helped her into the outfit.RC was quiet the whole time.

Ida then got a spare pillow and a blanket. And helped RC into her bed while she would sleep on the bean bag.

Ida: There now get some rest.

RC did not say anything but, looked at the girl then turned her head.

After few minutes she went to sleep.

Ida rubbed her eye went to get water. After that went to her bean bag. But, before she slept, she saw Recreyo chan sleep peacefully.

RC had a tear coming from her eye while she was sleeping.

Ida got a big teddy bear and give it to RC. Which she hugged tightly while sleeping.

Ida went to her bean bag and slept.

To be continued...