Chapter 25: Is this what being married is like? (Percy's POV)

*Woah the big 25 has come for this chapter! I think a maximum of five more chapters to go, if not less!*

Marriage is a contract between two people.

Marriage connects two people with both paper and sensation.

I say two people because love truly has no restraints.

Marriage is a big deal.

Marriage binds people in a way that is different from being "together" from being "a thing."

Marriage is something that is both thought highly of and strong, but is also a low point and weak.

You can get divorced, you can fight, you might only be marrying someone because you knocked her up.

Marriage is a big deal.

To be bound is to be trapped, but to be connected is to attempt to understand love.

****

When I woke up the next day, Nico was already up. He was brushing his teeth and I sighed. I wanted him to come back to bed. I got up and went to brush my teeth.

"Good morning," Nico said stiffly. I raised an eyebrow as I picked up my toothbrush.
"Good morning, Neeks," I smiled. I put some toothpaste on my brush and rinsed it in the sink quickly. I started brushing my teeth and glanced at Nico's reflection in the mirror.

"How did you shleep?" I asked while brushing still.
"Fine."

"Nico...?" I asked.
"What?"

"You're... not mad at me for giving you a-"
"Don't say it!" Nico winced and clenched his eyes shut. I paused and tilted my head a little. We brushed our teeth in silence after that. Nico spit out his toothpaste before me and I quickly followed in suit. I rinsed and turned to Nico. He was blushing a little and I gripped his bare shoulder. He looked up at me and I kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry about it," I smiled. Nico blushed even more heavily and fidgeted a little.

"Does this... make you uncomfortable?" I asked him. Nico looked away and bit his lip tightly.

"Nico...?"
"I just feel... like I need to... to..." Nico flushed.
"To what?" I asked, gently.

"I need to also be the one that does things," Nico blurted. I just smiled and shook my head. I pulled Nico into my chest and rubbed his back gently.

"Nico, you know I love you, right?"
"Y-yes."

"Then you'd know I don't mind pleasuring you," I said into Nico's hair. "It's okay, besides I don't want you to worry your pretty little head about it, you just do what feels right, okay?"
"Percy," Nico looked up at me, tears almost in his eyes.

"Oh... Neeks don't cry," I say worriedly and place a hand on his cheek and stroke his cheekbone with my thumb. Nico looks up at me and sniffs. He looks away and then glances back up. He suddenly grabs my shoulders and pulls us closer together.

"Neeks-" I began when suddenly Nico crashed his lips to mine. He kisses me so desperately that I try to kiss him back with equal fervor. Nico's hands slide up into my hair pulling me closer and closer still. I tried to break away for air twice, but he wouldn't let me. I was feeling light headed and finally Nico broke away. He kissed down my neck and I moaned. His hands slid down to my waist and pulled my hips to his.

"Nico," I moaned and he kissed down my chest and got to the waistband of my shorts. Nico glanced up at me. I was now leaning against the wall for support because my legs were practically jell-o. Nico kissed along my waistband and I moaned again.