Chapter 4: The Morning After (Nico's POV)

I opened my eyes and was about to stretch when I felt something, no, someone bury their face into my neck again. I wanted to die, I knew exactly who it was. The movie had replayed itself all night because it was an old movie that never waited for shit. I guess to be expected of any movie Jackson would pick out. I slowly roll over on my stomach and Percy stays huddled on my back. His hand creeps dangerously close to my butt, but I ignore it because he's sleeping and I just hope this is awkward for him too. Weird logic huh? I look up at this trampy looking boy is helping the beautiful girl who has unfocused eyes. Percy's hand curls around my hip and pulls me closer as the Tramp smiles and pulls the girl closer. My cheeks are aflame and I'm cursing myself.
"Dannazione Di Angelo, tirare te insieme," I hissed to myself (Dammit Di Angelo, pull yourself together). Percy mumbled something unintelligible and I laugh quietly to myself. He's weird, and cute. I'm not going to lie, the old feelings were resurfacing. 

Percy slowly started to wake up. I was actually starting to enjoy this movie. It had a certain classical feeling to it... I wonder how Percy made this decision-
"Oh, you're awake," Percy smiled. "Sorry, I fell asleep on you."
"Shut up Jackson, he's about to kiss her," I snap and prop my head on my hands as he pulls her in.
"Who would have guessed you were a sap," Percy laughed.
"I'm not a sap! Have you even seen this movie?!" I yell.
"Shh-shh," Percy stammers, his voice clipping with laughter. "You'll wake everyone in camp!" I lift my head and grip the pillow.
"How did you know to pick this movie?" I asked with an almost smile. I remembered suddenly that Percy probably asked Annabeth. He probably asked her what movie I'd like and then they probably screened it together. Kissing when they kissed, laughing when they laughed. Have a better time together than Percy was having currently with me. It made me... sad. I hate the word sad though. I mean, it's totally not expressive enough. You need a better word, but feeling crushed, depressed, absolutely totaled in your emotions, feeling like a car flipped you and crushed your hood is too dramatic. Sad is just a good word to stand in so you don't sound fucking poetic all the fucking time.
"I asked Annabeth," Percy said cautiously. My heart dropped in my socks. I knew it.
"Good choice then. She's smart," I reply and turn my head to the side. I don't like this movie anymore.
"What about Frankenstein?" I finally asked. "Do you have that movie?"
"Yeah...."
"It was published in the 1930s," I prompt him. "You asked Annabeth about what type of movies I'd like."
"You didn't let me finish," Percy says smugly. "She told me you'd probably like horror movies, what with your charming, innocent demenor and beautiful smilet that screams purity-"
"Cut to the chase, Jackson," I snap.
"Pun!"
"PERCY JACKSON!"
"Sorry, sorry! You just said Chase, and Annabeth's last name is Chase and my last name and we're together..." Percy begins to train at my unamused expression. "Right, anyway, I decided that you probably didn't like horror movies because I don't like them and despite that not being totally valid I figured you'd probably want to watch movies from your time."
"I was born in the thirties, sure, but I was a child in the late thirties," I sighed. "I couldn't have watched these films, but it made me feel better."
"Really?! Oh good-"
"You also forgot the fact that I did not grow up in America, Percy. These are American films. I'm Italian." Percy's mouth drops and I know I've totally crushed him. He is probably distraught and for some reason I smirk at that.
"You're absolutely right!" Percy sits up. "Oh my Gods! I'm so sorry, Nico! I didn't mean to be racist or anything, I just thought that-"
"You meant well, Jackson," I smile. Percy's cheeks flush pink under my smile. I touch his shoulder and sit up. "Thanks. I slept the best last night... I really owe you one, I guess."
"You can make it up to me by bringing movies you like from this century to our next movie night," Percy grinned. I almost rolled my eyes, another one of these things?
"Alright, and I... well. Er... sorry for bursting your bubble. What you did was...thoughtful for a change," I reply sheepishly.
"Pardon?!"
"You're welcome," I sighed.
"I am totally thoughtful!" Percy insisted. "I brought Annabeth to Paris once. And swimming. And fishing. And-" I don't want to hear about what he did or does with Annabeth.
"Good for you," I snap. "I'm tired still. I'm going back to bed."
"Oh... okay. Here or...?"
"Anywhere but here," I sigh and I move to leave when Percy's hand grips my wrist.
"Lasciate andare testa di merda!" I yell. (Let go shit head!) Percy's head tilts and lets go as if he were electrocuted.
"I'm leaving," I announce and grab my stuff. It almost hurts when Percy lets the door close.